Bubba Dickerson?

Hes my cuz...was VERY talented..he pinned his way through the state finals..Him,and peck use to throw down lol..He never could get off bottom with that behemoth Rex on him haha...I still wonder how far he could've went was a BRUTE of a young man,and wrestled like a 60 pounder..he ran into tough times,ill just leave it at that

Hes my cuz...was VERY talented..he pinned his way through the state finals..Him,and peck use to throw down lol..He never could get off bottom with that behemoth Rex on him haha...I still wonder how far he could've went was a BRUTE of a young man,and wrestled like a 60 pounder..he ran into tough times,ill just leave it at that

I had heard he pinned his way through. Wow. Pecks a big guy also! Very sad and sorry to hear that.

What could have been in 1996??? New Castle won 7 against MD in the first ever team state finals. He would have made 8, and he would have pinned.

yessir...had to move a lot of guys around after that tragedy...Both MD and NC were ranked Top 20 in USA TODAY...imho one the best teams that never won it..back to back runner ups..

I had heard he pinned his way through. Wow. Pecks a big guy also! Very sad and sorry to hear that.

lol yeah you know you're not when peck jumps into your arms hahaha...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.