Jimtown RTC

Anthony Snyder

It's all about fun and making champions! That's what we do.

Wait... having fun during wrestling is crazy!

I don't understand why anyone would have fun and grow the sport.

Fabio must be working hard so .............insert comment here:

"there is no fun in wrestling, and stop having fun because you are killing the sport"

Tomorrow @ 5:30pm is an opportunity for you to reach the next level.  Jake Sinkovics will be in to show a little technique and roll with whoever.  

Side note.. Hunter Watts, Hunter Whitman, and the Gimson twins have laid down a gauntlet challenge for Sinko.  What is going to happen? Who will reign supreme? 

Get your popcorn ready, it's going to be entertaining!

#OldCavemenSlogan

5:30pm tonight. It's cold and rainy, so why not bang out an hour at Jtown with some of the best in Indiana?  Typically, we average around 60+ battlers.  Tonight shouldn't be a let down. Tell a friend to tell a friend, Jtown is the place to be on a Tuesday evening. 

Jake Sinkovics will be our clinician.  He will show a few things at the start and then we will jump right into live action packed wrasstlin!

Same time, same place, and same channel. Wait... we aren't on TV, but with our stacked room, we should be!

Also, Sinko vs Watts, Whitman, and Gimson Squared.  Will Sinko bring backup?  I heard Nick Crume is looming around the Baugo area as we speak.  Grant Martsolf is probably working his magic somewhere on Grape rd. You never know who will be in the room, but one thing is for sure.  It's never a disappointment. 

#Hammertime

#2Sweet

Edited by Antknee

I am sick and tired of reading about excitement, energy, and fun in this thread.

Your RTC seems like a great way to get better, but you should never ever EVER have fun in wrestling or try to make it exciting!

Just do what has always been done and remember to never smile or laugh.

#HashtagsAlsoSuck

#PainTrain

Snyder

I am sick and tired of reading about excitement, energy, and fun in this thread.

Your RTC seems like a great way to get better, but you should never ever EVER have fun in wrestling or try to make it exciting!

#HashtagsAlsoSuck

#PainTrain

Snyder

That Snyder guy sounds awesome................I heard he never smiles or has fun in the room.........I heard he once had a kid do wall stands for 65 minutes because he looked like he was having a hint of fun in a practice.........Man he is super intense all the time and his kids just work hard non stop in their quest to be: #TheNextChampion ...................from #TheCounty.

I wonder if he has any super awesome assistant coaches that keep things light hearted and balance out all of his seriousness ????...............oh yea #PainTrain

#HashtagsAlsoSuck

#PainTrain

Snyder

You mean starting off practice with a sweet game of Mat Ball is having fun? Gosh dangit! Kids don't come in early to get that going or anything.  You're right though, D.  You should never have fun or smile.  Things should just be at a medium pace or everything will spin out of control and get down right crazy!

Although, when you have a star studded room like we did last night, the level of excitement is pretty intense.  Let me just start off by saying, Jake Sinkovics was awesome! Not only was Jake able to show a little technique, he rolled with just about everyone and made it fun. Nick and Collin Crume were in as well, helping anyone that came up to them.  Just ask the Gimson twins and Hunter Watts if they got better last night after getting thrown by Jake and their heads beat down by Nick and Collin. I can't forget about Joe Gallegos and Kelton Jones who made it a party for all the big guys, too.  

I mean, when guys like this come in the room with All-American status, these kids get better. Last night people got a taste of the kool-aide here at Jtown.  We are all about reaching the next level and having as much fun we can in the process.  

What will happen next week? Stay tuned.

Everything we do is just #2Sweet (Insert cool hand gesture emoji)

Today is another opportunity to get better.  Will you take advantage of it?  Starting at 5:30pm, the jamtunes will be bumping!  

If you show up a little early, you may get in a game of Mat Ball. Come hang out and feel the power because Jimtown rocks!

Don't be a #Chumpstain, put in some work!

• 2 weeks later...

Close to 40+ bangers in the room last night! We had guys coming from all over like Angola Mishawaka Elkhart Central Peru Plymouth! Yeah, you guessed it! We're still going strong with the likes of Nick Crume and the legend Coach Reed of Plymouth!

Every Tuesday at 5:30PM is when the party starts! If you're really feeling froggy, we're also open to you guys on Wednesdays at 5:30PM!

The road to becoming a state champion never ends, so what are you going to do to become the champion!?

We are Jimtown and we are just #2Sweet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.