145 - Isaac eicher 

152 - Steven Lawrence 

160 - Jacob Covaciu 

170 - Drew Hughes 

182 - Spencer Irick? 

195 - Jake Kleimola 

220 - Kobe Woods, Sam Hipple 

285 - Shawn Streck 

Given, most of these wrestlers aren't local or might have commitments to wrestle at the Pittsburg Wrestling Classic. I could easily see 5-7 of these wrestlers decline or not even be invited. 

My predicted lineup (without denials) 

106 - Keyuan Murphy 

113 - Nick Weaver 

120 - Drew Hildebrandt 

126 - Brock Hudkins 

132 - Red (Most likely will decline or not be invited) Molloy 

138 - Evan Eldred 

145 - Isaac eicher 

152 - Steven Lawrence 

160 - Jacob Covaciu 

170 - Drew Hughes 

182 - Spencer Irick? 

195 - Jake Kleimola 

220 - Kobe Woods, Sam Hipple 

285 - Shawn Streck 

Given, most of these wrestlers aren't local or might have commitments to wrestle at the Pittsburg Wrestling Classic. I could easily see 5-7 of these wrestlers decline or not even be invited. 

The criteria is that the top 2 seniors are invited, it is not a fan vote or coaches call.  I would love to hear your theory behind why some of the top seniors may not be invited though.   By Criteria, that would mean that Red has the #1 spot if he wants it.  It also means that the senior that won 182 and the senior that placed 2nd would be invited, not Irick.  That would also put Guhl and Hipple on the list if they want the spots, not Woods.   It is in IL this year, not IN so wrestlers not being "local" should not be a factor.   The Pittsburg Wrestling Classic is weeks away from this event.  I believe the actual date is March 13.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.