Top Eleven Ways To Identify a "Region" Fan at State

hook and half

11.  "Haircut worked for Rick Springfield in 1982, it works for me now."

10.  Argues over what "Da Region's" boundaries are and are not.

9.  Criticizes Donald Trump for "having too small of an ego."

8.  Utters "Da Region" every third sentence.

7.  Orange-colored tan.

6.  If the family has three wrestling brothers or more separated by at least three years, each went to a different high school.

5.  Speaks Rat Pidgin English fluently.

4.  Slings gratuitous slurs toward Ft. Wayne semistate wrestlers.

3.  Their "Lavoris" smells oddly of garlic and horseradish.

2.  Can't count to 21 without removing pants.

And the number one way to identify a Region wrestling fan:  "It ain't a real Team State title unless a Region team won it, DUH!"

...I await your snappy comebacks.

XOX,

Hook

You also spot them by:  

1.  Guys complaining about how far da drive to Indy is for their annual vacation.

2.  Critizicing the Logansport regional for not being tough enough and not sending enough guys to state.

3.   Try to get the Mullet at the local barbershop.

4.   You spot Da wrestling tattoo on the ankle.

5.   Trying to get their sandwich at the concession stand dipped in Gravy.

6.  You hear them saying the only reason the Indy schools are getting better is because Da coaches used to coach in DA "Region"

7.   Also at the concession stand, they're asking why the beer tap isn't tapped.

8.   You hear them say "Has it ever occurred when the  EC or the MV never had the most state champions.

9   You overhear them in the parking lot saying, " I cant believe that guy parked that nice car there in da public parking lot".

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

You also spot them by:  

1.  Guys complaining about how far da drive to Indy is for their annual vacation.

2.  Critizicing the Logansport regional for not being tough enough and not sending enough guys to state.

6.  You hear them saying the only reason the Indy schools are getting better is because Da coaches used to coach in DA "Region"

7.   Also at the concession, stand they're asking why the beer tap isn't tapped.

8.   You hear them say "Has it ever occurred when the  EC or the MV never had the most state champions.

9   You overhear them in the parking lot saying, " I cant believe that guy parked that nice car there in da public parking lot".

That's what happens when you come to the Semi-State 50-0 and leave 50-1.

You also spot them by:

1. Guys complaining about how far da drive to Indy is for their annual vacation.

2. Critizicing the Logansport regional for not being tough enough and not sending enough guys to state.

3. Try to get the Mullet at the local barbershop.

4. You spot Da wrestling tattoo on the ankle.

5. Trying to get their sandwich at the concession stand dipped in Gravy.

6. You hear them saying the only reason the Indy schools are getting better is because Da coaches used to coach in DA "Region"

7. Also at the concession, stand they're asking why the beer tap isn't tapped.

8. You hear them say "Has it ever occurred when the EC or the MV never had the most state champions.

9 You overhear them in the parking lot saying, " I cant believe that guy parked that nice car there in da public parking lot".

I'm not sure why mater dei fans are upset with the region. I do understand why logansport is. I would say mullets are more abundant in that fan base.

They pronounce Hobart as HobErt

And when you mis pronounce we know your not

You also spot them by:  

7.   Also at the concession, stand they're asking why the beer tap isn't tapped.

See,  I already spotted one.

I'll play..

Will be smoking his/her cigarette while warming hands in pockets and still talking, cig dangling between da lips. Might as well smoke, inhaling da air pollution from da mills is da same as smokin'.

Other parts of the state don't smoke I find this hard to believe.

See, I already spotted one.

You love the region and you know it

I think the number one way to identify a Region wrestling fan is to look for the guys cheering for the winners on Saturday night..   :rolleyes:

You got dat rite. Da region is da epicenter for wraslin in da hoosier state. While we need a brinks truck to haul home da metal/ im guessing da rest can get it done in one of dose little lock boxes. Dell sell deem at Cabalas for like $25.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.