Best places to eat Saturday?

I know we have this topic every year, what's the best places to eat on saturday? I personally will probably hit up Kilroys for some breadsticks! Scottys has some killer macho nachos but they're always packed..

The real struggle I'm having is that I don't think I'll be leaving this year. I want to ensure that I have a good seat for 132lb finals! Idk what I'm going to do and I know I'm not the only one!

I know I'm bringing extra money for smoothies all day! But I'm reluctant to leave.. I'll be walking down the steps and getting right back in line. This is the most I've looked forward to Saturday in a long time!

Breadsticks might have to wait until after the finals!

Fogo de Chao opens at 4 PM on Saturday for anyone with a lion's appetite...

And a deep wallet. I'd say Friday off work and go there for lunch when you can fill up for about half the normal price. Edited by MattM

If you're talking dinner, any post that does not mention St. Elmo's is an automatic failure.  Frankly, any restaurant where I can have a nice single-malt (Lagavulin, Laphroaig, or Arbeg are my preference) with a steak gets my vote.

That's it...I'm drinking scotch tonight while I watch the the matches online...

Edited by Forrester

I know it's late in the game but, for the people who still have time or next year, for a great place to eat breakfast on Saturday morning try Yolk around the corner from Bankers Life. They even have stuff with kale for the weirdies and it doesn't hurt that all the decor is Carmel colors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.