• Announcements

• Y2CJ41

Board Rules and Regulations

If you find TheIndianaMat.com Message Boards helpful or interesting, then you know how important it is to keep the boards clean and accurate. Please only post messages that are genuine questions or attempts to share knowledge.   In order to ensure that the boards are as helpful and enjoyable as possible to as many people as possible, we have established the following rules for the boards. No message may   1. Contain, promote, or link to sexually explicit or violent material. 2. Promote, depict, or link to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age; 3. Contain unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another's intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material; 4. Contain information regarding or promoting illegal activity, or linking to a site that provides such information; Contains spam, pyramid schemes, or other unrelated advertising material; or 5. Is considered by us to be obscene, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable; or Is deemed by us to be unsuitable for any other reason. 6. If we decide that a post is unacceptable, we will remove the post. Depending on the severity of the post or the past history of the user who made the post, we may rescind that user's membership. 7. Advertising for goods and services will only be allowed by our paid sponsors. 8. Topics and discussions need to be in their proper forum. Repeated failure to follow this could result in permanent restriction on posting on this forum. Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. This is a public board, so act like you would if you were in a public place.These issues are left to the discretion of individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, discussion of alleged felonies and misdemeanors, misleading, spammy, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, sexist, obscene, racist, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Asking for or offering any of the material listed above is also out not permitted. Thank you for helping to maintain the quality of our boards.   -- The IndianaMat.com Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Y2CJ41

IHSWCA Academic All-State

Question

26 answers to this question

Congratulations to all the Academic All-State wrestlers this year! It is great to see so many wrestlers not only striving for excellence on the mat, but in the classroom.

IHSWCA Academic All-State.pdf

Just a question ? Is there Academic All-State for Freshman & Solp ?

No 9th or 10th grade Academic All-State yet.

It's quite a chore getting the JR's & SR's completed before State Finals.

A big thank you to Joe C. for posting these list for the IHSWCA!

JD Minch - IHSWCA

TeamGarcia likes this

OK OK OK - somehow I left some names off the lists! Grrrr - I think I may be a little forgetful? LOL

So you can add these deserving wrestlers to the lists!

Senior 1st Team - Tucker Moseley - 3.91 - North Montgomery HS - Coach Maurice Swain

Junior 1st Team - Corbin Maddox - 3.99 - Daleville HS - Coach Steve Duke

Junior 1st Team - Dylan Hicks - 3.86 - Daleville HS - Coach Steve Duke

Senior Honorable Mention - Riley Morehouse - 3.49 - North Montgomery HS - Coach Maurice Swain

Junior Honorable Mention - Andrew Ingenito - 3.56 - Daleville HS - Coach Steve Duke

My apologies,

JD Minch

Evan Eldred GPA is 3.78 so he should be on the Academic All State list instead of the honorable mentioned.

Thanks,

Kim Eldred

Edited by Pebs

Some more corrections;

Perry Meridian HS

Rilee Miller - JR 1st Team

Sunny NiEr - JR Hon Men

Brett Johnson - SR 1st Team

Logan Hurley - SR Hon Men

Matthew McCloskey - SR Hon Men

Westfield;

Evan Eldred - SR 1st Team NOT Hon Men

North White;

Jake Quasebarth - JR 1st Team

Jett Cronkhite - JR 1st Team

Muncie Central;

Matthew Cole - SR 1st Team

Richmond;

Alston Bane - JR 1st Team NOT SR 1st Team

Again - my apologies!

JD Minch - IHSWCA

I vote that the wrestlers making the list each year should get a free entry into the state finals, and also possiblyadded to the parade of champions if they're not already there as a wrestler.

This list is what being a student/athlete is all about.  What a great way that would be to honor their achievements in a public way!

Pebs likes this

I vote that the wrestlers making the list each year should get a free entry into the state finals, and also possiblyadded to the parade of champions if they're not already there as a wrestler.

This list is what being a student/athlete is all about.  What a great way that would be to honor their achievements in a public way!

This year it would cost the IHSWA $2900 to buy tickets for the wrestlers that made the all state first team list. 

This year it would cost the IHSWA $2900 to buy tickets for the wrestlers that made the all state first team list. 

It is great that so many kids made the academic list this year. I think that having the IHSWA pay for their state tickets and letting them walk is unnecessary though. Hopefully, their reward for their hard work is a scholarship or two to the college of their choice. Congrats to all the kids who worked hard on their academics and continue the hard work in college or your career.

Tickets should be free of charge from IHSAA, not IHSWCA.  

Who does all the ticket money and concession money go to anyways? More people in the stadium = more concession $$$

that's a lot of free tickets...........how about they are asked to stand and we have the "One Man Clap" do a 60 second ovation to them ?

I hope he's there Saturday preferably sitting by Brownsburg

Coach Seymour likes this

I hope he's there Saturday preferably sitting by Brownsburg

Is that the guy from Ben Davis? He won't be there this year without any wrestlers to cheer for.

Just received another addition:

Austin Bethel - Mount Vernon HS - JR. 1st Team Acad. AS w/ a 3.96 GPA

I will never deny a deserving wrestler!

JD Minch - IHSWCA

Well hopefully I have finally have all the corrections with these two;

Cody Widner - Twin Lakes - SR. 1st Team - not an Honorable Mention

Darius Taper - Taylor - SR Honorable Mention - unintentionally left off the list

We had a total of 327 Sr & Jr wrestlers on the 1st & Honorable Mention teams this year - representing 117 schools.

JD Minch - IHSWCA

Bulldog89 likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0