Most in finals ever from one semistate

Wrestling4EVER

Just looking at the Evansville semi state and it looks as if almost every weight class has a decent shot at having someone under the lights. Just wondering what's the record for most finalists or champs from one semi state.

106.) Mill's impressed me and has been there before. Garcia also has a shot.

113.) Nick Weaver looked great If he is on opposite side as Cummings I think he has a shot.

120.) Blake Mulkey was awesome. He still hasn't lost this year. I believe he can beat anyone, I like his chances especially if he's on opposite side as Hildenbrandt. Rooks has a 3rd place already and giving the right draw can also.

126.) Hudkins is returning state champ who should be under lights. Gomez is really really good and he has a shot also.

132.) Nick Lee of course. Especially since he is on opposite side as Red .

138.) Breyton Lee will be under lights.

145.) Joe Lee is a monster. This weight class is gonna be exciting but my money is on him.

152.) Herrin really wrestled Great this past weekend and dominated Dunn and kid in finals. Hed have to have one of best draws ever to get under lights I believe. Not taking anything away from him but Bam, McCormick, Berkebile, and Johnson are all studs.

160.) Whitaker looked amazingly good. I can definitely see him under lights if he is in opposite side as covaciu. Also Vanhorn has an outside shot with right draw.

170.) Walton will be in finals if he is on opposite side as Hughes. Don't sleep on Kameron fuller who is always in the match with them throws.

182.) Damler is really good and is on opposite side as Rypel and Davidson so I can see him under the lights.

195.) Wildeman is going to be hard to beat. I can definitely see him under the lights. McCormick could make some mouse also.

220.) Gunner Larson has to get thru woods. Any other year hed have a really good shot.

285.) I think Gallagher is wrestling out of his mind right now and if he is on opposite side as Streck could make it under the lights. This goes the same for York. They both are very good heavyweights that would have a shot at the title if it wasn't for Streck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.