Jeffersonville RTC dates

dstruck

6th grade and above - 5-6:30/7 pm

First 3 are on Mondays, after spring break they are all on Wednesday's

Feb 29 – CUMBERLAND UNIVERSITY - 2x State Champ Steven Sandefur was in - 46 kids from multiple middle schools and 3 high schools - 60 minutes of drilling, 30 minutes live - great start!

March 7 - Adam Wilson - Trine - 60+ in attendance from New Washington, Eastern Pekin, Jeff, Madison, and Jennings County

March 14 – Steven Bradley – Marian University Head Coach – (new NAIA program!)- 45 from Jeff, eastern Pekin and new Washington- coach Bradley showed some great stuff we requested!!!

Spring break

April 6 – Lindsey Wilson College - they sent two 4x state champs from Ohio and FL to show technique to the 40+ athletes from Jennings County, New Washington and Jeffersonville that came

April 13 – SAINT CATHERINES - 48 from Jeff, Jennings, and New Albany - worked a lot of great tricks of how to get legs out from bottom, then went with a great live session

April 20- Jason Warthan - University of Indianapolis - great session with 30+ from Floyd Central, Jeff, and Jennings County - Coach warthan and Brandon Nelson ran a great clinic!

April 27– James Flint- Lindsey Wilson College - 37 kids from Jeff and JC went for two hours with this 4x state champ from Brandon Florida
------
May 4 – Chad Red Sr. / Jr. - wow!! Aprox. 55 kids from around Louisville KY, Jeff, Avon, new pal, brownsburg, floyd central, new albany, salem and jeffersonville.  Chad Red Sr. and Jr. put on a show!!! I had never got to watch them in a practice setting.  But I will say that same energy you see on the mat under the lights is there for an entire practice.  Due to traffic it took them four hours to get here (2:30pm to 6:30pm) but they stayed until 8:30 wrestling all comers, and showing some of the best technique I had seen in a long time.  Coach Red's mat room coaching philosophy and the way he ran the room was outstanding.  Every kid felt like a stud - if I were an administrator evaluating a teacher - he hit everything you were looking for in a classroom.  Positive energy, all kids on task at all times, relevant information given, and the "student/teacher" interaction was non stop.  If you get a chance to be in a practice ran by C-red and son,  do so.

May 11 – CANCELLED
May 18 – IU - 35 guys from Jeff, New Albany, Eastern, New Washington all working together to become better wrestlers!  Coach Goldman took them through some awesome top stuff!!

May 25- Manchester - Chad Cook- 28 guys, great hand fighting, underhooks, and drill games - great passion for manchester!!!!
June 1 - cancelled tonight - (although we will have practice 2:45-4)

all June - 6-7:30 - will let you know if we have clinicians

Edited by dstruck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TONIGHTS CLINICIANS FROM LINDSEY WILSON:

Cam Tessari:

4x Ohio state champ

2x Ohio Freestyle state champ

192-5 HS record

OHSAA State record for most consecutive pins (he holds the record for most and 2nd most!)

Fargo cadet AA

Junior Freestyle National Champ

D1 AA as a freshman

training partner of Logan Steiber

James Flint:

4x State Champ

2x NAIA AA

Junior Greco World Team Member

3x National HS Coaches Association AA

2x Greco AA at Fargo

2012 Fila cadet GR national Champ

2012 Fila cadet Greco roman world team member

• 2 weeks later...

May 4 – Chad Red Sr. / Jr. - wow!! Aprox. 55 kids from around Louisville KY, Jeff, Avon, new pal, brownsburg, floyd central, new albany, salem and jeffersonville.  Chad Red Sr. and Jr. put on a show!!! I had never got to watch them in a practice setting.  But I will say that same energy you see on the mat under the lights is there for an entire practice.  Due to traffic it took them four hours to get here (2:30pm to 6:30pm) but they stayed until 8:30 wrestling all comers, and showing some of the best technique I had seen in a long time.  Coach Red's mat room coaching philosophy and the way he ran the room was outstanding.  Every kid felt like a stud - if I were an administrator evaluating a teacher - he hit everything you were looking for in a classroom.  Positive energy, all kids on task at all times, relevant information given, and the "student/teacher" interaction was non stop.  If you get a chance to be in a practice ran by C-red and son,  do so.

next week Thomas Moore college

You hit all the points that sold me on Red Sr several years ago.  That energy goes non-stop, four days a week, even through the brutal hot months of July/August, at his academy in Avon.  One of the best moves I made was placing my boys under Red's training and tutelage 2.5 years ago when their academy moved to Avon.  Non-stop interaction, encouragement, and pushing of the envelop. I'm very thankful we have him available to train under.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.