145- Eicher, Laughlin, Kerrn, Scott

152- McCormick, Bates, Sturgill, Dietrich

160- Busse, Garman, Levitz, Perry

170- Gray, Baumgarter, Davis, Ritchie

182- Eli, Hankenson, Kohler, Blakely

195- Hobbs, S. Evans, A. Evans, Elliot

220- Ellis, Isaacson, Davis, Pier

285- Amos, Perkins, Hodge, Mammolenti

Maddox has beat Evans twice this post season and if you watched the matches, he's clearly dominating. He's a very athletic wrestler with an offense that's yet to be stopped. Look for him to be in the finals

If you have looked at the brackets, he isn't saying Evans beats Maddox he is saying Davis beats Maddox.  As for dominating if your opinion of domination is a 1 point win in which Maddox played it extremely safe the last period and a 1 point lead before an ankle injury and still only won by a minor against of one legged Evans is dominating fashion.  Taking nothing away from Corbin he is very good especially on his feet.  Best of luck to all the wrestlers.

If you have looked at the brackets, he isn't saying Evans beats Maddox he is saying Davis beats Maddox.  As for dominating if your opinion of domination is a 1 point win in which Maddox played it extremely safe the last period and a 1 point lead before an ankle injury and still only won by a minor against of one legged Evans is dominating fashion.  Taking nothing away from Corbin he is very good especially on his feet.  Best of luck to all the wrestlers.

oh no, I looked. I was stating a fact for him. Nothing taken from Evans, it's just a fact. And the score is very deceiving with both of us knowing that. Maddox has clearly shown where he will be. Also, I didn't actually notice the ankle injury of Scottie until afterwards so it must have slipped my mind..

oh no, I looked. I was stating a fact for him. Nothing taken from Evans, it's just a fact. And the score is very deceiving with both of us knowing that. Maddox has clearly shown where he will be. Also, I didn't actually notice the ankle injury of Scottie until afterwards so it must have slipped my mind..

Thanks for stating facts and for telling me what I know. Here are some facts for you. Fact one you are correct Maddox will be in Ft Wayne this Saturday he showed us by getting through the Regional. Fact two Maddox made a good choice to go up to 195 and avoid Kohler and Hankenson at regional. Fact 3 Maddox has to win 1st two matches Saturday to complete at State. Those are facts not opinions you stated mostly your opinion the only fact you have stated is he has beat Evans twice hope we get to see number 3 this weekend in the finals. Edited by ARich

Thanks for stating facts and for telling me what I know. Here are some facts for you. Fact one you are correct Maddox will be in Ft Wayne this Saturday he showed us by getting through the Regional. Fact two Maddox made a good choice to go up to 195 and avoid Kohler and Hankenson at regional. Fact 3 Maddox has to win 1st two matches Saturday to complete at State. Those are facts not opinions you stated mostly your opinion the only fact you have stated is he has beat Evans twice hope we get to see number 3 this weekend in the finals.

Here are some facts for you. Maddox has 8 takedowns compared to Evans 0. I believe Mr. Maddox is going to end up first on the podium this Saturday. That is my opinion, yes. That being said, good luck to Scottie and your son

Something I found interesting... After totaling everyone's guesses... Everyone has the same 4 wrestlers at 120: Langeloh, Hunt, Mendez, and Glogouski.

What surprised me a little was that everyone but one person had Glogouski winning semi-state. Not saying he wont win, I was just surprised to see an overwhelming majority picking Glogouski over Langeloh.

The only other weight class where all the guessers chose the same 4 wrestlers was 132: Rhodes, Luevano, Gunsett, and Doster.

Something I found interesting... After totaling everyone's guesses... Everyone has the same 4 wrestlers at 120: Langeloh, Hunt, Mendez, and Glogouski.

What surprised me a little was that everyone but one person had Glogouski winning semi-state. Not saying he wont win, I was just surprised to see an overwhelming majority picking Glogouski over Langeloh.

The only other weight class where all the guessers chose the same 4 wrestlers was 132: Rhodes, Luevano, Gunsett, and Doster.

The draws at 120 had a lot to do with that... It's not very often that we actually see the "top 4" make it through, especially when two of the "top 4" are in the same regional... The draw worked out great for these four...

Here are some facts for you. Maddox has 8 takedowns compared to Evans 0. I believe Mr. Maddox is going to end up first on the podium this Saturday. That is my opinion, yes. That being said, good luck to Scottie and your son

How is it possible for Maddox have 8 TD's on Evans when they have wrestled twice, with him winning 5-4 and 10-5? Unless the scores are listed wrong...

Edited by NavyGonzo

How is it possible for Maddox have 8 TD's on Evans when they have wrestled twice, with him winning 5-4 and 10-5? Unless the scores are listed wrong...

Sorry must have typed it wrong, believe it is 7-0 or 6-0. Didn't record it myself, got it from a source. Sorry

Edited by DelCo

285: Mammolenti, Amos, Perkins, Hodge

220: Ellis, Paz, Davis, Kilgore

195: Maddox, Evans, Davis, Whitner

182: Koehler, Blakely, Eli, Hankenson

170: Baumgartner, Gray, Ritchie, Johnson

160: Harrison, Levitz, Busse, Garman

152: McCormick, Bates, Sturgill, Leanhard

145: Eicher, Weimer, Kerrn, Scott

138: *Coy, Rasler - best last name award goes here!, Brown, Arney

132: Rhodes, Doster, Luevano, Gunsett

126: Mejia, Davenport, Becker, Franklin

120: Langeloh, Glogouski, Hunt, Mendez

113: Mejia, Davis, Stephenson, Wright

106: Demien, Streeter, Curtis, Miller

*state champion (1)

don't see more than two champs out this SS, and it could end up being 0. I like Coy though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.