Be Thankful

Y2CJ41

I was perusing some other state sites this evening looking at their rankings and by golly....a couple of them charge for rankings, articles, etc on their site.

Don't worry, we don't plan on charging any time soon for our coverage...as long as you buy gear from our store and keep coming to the IHPO.

We are spoiled, quite frankly. We have a vigorous online community, outstanding rankings and rankers, and a wealth of info and resources at our fingertips. ...and it's all free and not polluted with popups and obnoxious ads. There really aren't a lot of comparable sites like this in the entire country. Thank you!

IllinoisMatmen is one I looked up to before starting IndianaMat

Ohio had a few, but I think they are defunct now. They mainly have a couple messageboards that are for high school sports with subsections for wrestling.

KentuckyWrestling is their site with mainly a messageboard

There is a site up north, but they tried to create a competitor in Indiana...they failed much like Flint water.

I enjoy having a place to banter, poke at people and stir the pot.  You guys do a great job and even if I had a complaint I wouldn't raise it on this topic, because I would never have the time and energy to put the work into the site like you guys do!  I truly believe it is bringing up the numbers in wrestling enough that we can put that Classing topic behind us. Okay the last was for fun!  Great job! 

In other news, Y2 is out 2-3 weeks with a strained elbow from patting himself on the back too hard.

All joking aside, this truly is a great site and not many, if any at all, compare to what content we as fans have access too. It used to be all about the message board back in the IHSCWA days, but this site would stand alone without the message board IMO. Great job indianamat staff and keep up the great work and constant improvements made each year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.