Lee is in, but who is out?

rookie78

This case, I know mentioned wrestler won wrestle off with other wrestlers for spot. The wrestler now filling the spot won wrestle off against different wrestlers at another weight. The one filling the spot decided to move up a weight class and did not have a wrestle off before seeding meeting. Both wrestlers competed for the team at conference last week and coach decided it was up to lower weight wrestler to choose.

No wrestle off this week?

This case, I know mentioned wrestler won wrestle off with other wrestlers for spot. The wrestler now filling the spot won wrestle off against different wrestlers at another weight. The one filling the spot decided to move up a weight class and did not have a wrestle off before seeding meeting. Both wrestlers competed for the team at conference last week and coach decided it was up to lower weight wrestler to choose.

Sounds like an in house issue not one on a messageboard.

Sounds like it was a big misunderstanding and everything has been worked out. Wasn't just one wrestler but 3 that were affected in 2 different weeks. No matter what decision was made I support the team and staff. Good life lessons for us to become better people. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.