Nick Lee 132 ?

1gold

If u watch that match on you tube vs red and glokouski u can clearly see his knee got tweaked and that typically does hurt at the time... Not reds fault.

I don't need to see the video, I was 40 feet away and it clearly wasn't even close to what you are trying to say it was.  Video doesn't show 3D.  I don't have a horse in this race I'm just stating what I saw!  Watch a bunch of his other matches.  I have seen his knees bend much more than that and he seemed just fine! 

If u watch that match on you tube vs red and glokouski u can clearly see his knee got tweaked and that typically does hurt at the time... Not reds fault.

I don't need to see the video, I was 40 feet away and it clearly wasn't even close to what you are trying to say it was.  Video doesn't show 3D.  I don't have a horse in this race I'm just stating what I saw!  Watch a bunch of his other matches.  I have seen his knees bend much more than that and he seemed just fine!

I was there live and seen the event take place and from my view point it was well timed and not the first or last time this type of situation has occurred. I'm not saying there wasn't discomfort but it was a well timed on his part. He went on to win and I think he is one the best to wrestle from Indiana which is why I watching him wrestle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.