Quickest pins of thr year

Coach Younce

This was not this year, but still interesting.  I had a young man(215#) that begged not to wrestle a match.  I told him that he is our man, and go getem.  He shook hands and fell to his back.  The official looked and slapped the mat, pin.  I am not sure if the official ever blew his whistle to start the match, but the clock never started.  We met at the table and estimated a 5 second pin. Really it was 0 seconds, because no wrestling took place.

Do you mean that you have never achieved this record or never understood it?

understood it...I feel like its go out and just toss some one in a head lock or neck wrench quickly feels like one could just work on their takedowns or something but to each their own. #ratherthrowyathanknowya

understood it...I feel like its go out and just toss some one in a head lock or neck wrench quickly feels like one could just work on their takedowns or something but to each their own. #ratherthrowyathanknowya

Ahhh, but you see that is a whole other category called "Most Takedowns"!

Or most prepared!   Nothing like live situations to work new set-ups........With you 100% on this one!  Just keep in mind that your 145 pounder started out in Warsaw!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.