Keep in mind New Castle wrestled without Sam Buck (145 - 30 plus victories this year), Garrett Marsh (28-2) and Billy Decker (not sure his record, but less than 5 losses for sure).

It should be a great sectional.

My takes

I think Shenandoah wins 106, 113.

New Castle takes 120 (reversal of dual meet result), 145, 182, 195 and 220.

Knightstown: 138, 170

Centerville: 132, 152 (But this will be an absolute dog fight with Marsh and Waterman from EH in the class. Marsh lost by a last second takedown to Michaels during the season)

Tri: 126

Richmond: 160

I don't have a pick at heavy.

Keep in mind New Castle wrestled without Sam Buck (145 - 30 plus victories this year), Garrett Marsh (28-2) and Billy Decker (not sure his record, but less than 5 losses for sure).

It should be a great sectional.

My takes

I think Shenandoah wins 106, 113.

New Castle takes 120 (reversal of dual meet result), 145, 182, 195 and 220.

Knightstown: 138, 170

Centerville: 132, 152 (But this will be an absolute dog fight with Marsh and Waterman from EH in the class. Marsh lost by a last second takedown to Michaels during the season)

Tri: 126

Richmond: 160

I don't have a pick at heavy.

didn't know about all those missing! What happened??

Shenandoah lost at 145 by fall and forfeited 152, no point swing total for those two classes and @ 160 Gee is solid with a 32-2 record both losses to state ranked wrestlers in Bane from Richmond and Ruberg from Lawrenceburg. So that match does not automatically turn in favor of New Castle. Plus 8 Freshman and no seniors in the Raider lineup. In saying that I think New Castle is still the team to beat!

Edited by RASSLER4LIFE

6-Black

13-Lowrey

20-Ragle

26-Phillips

32-Phillips

38-Fender

45-Buck

52-Michaels

60-Bane

70-Orcutt

82-Hoots

95-Dishman

220-Guinn

hwt-Robinson

New Castle will win this sectional easy hands down followed by Shenandoah, and then Knightstown, Knightstown cant wrestle under pressure and cant wrestle more than two matches a day if they wrestle like they did at team state it will be a long day. Shenandoah is very young and will be making some mistakes. i think the hype will get to them. New Castle is full of veterans and will have a great day like usual. I think the best weight classes to watch will be 120, 126, 132, 160. Reagle versus Pugsley will be outstanding, Phillips will beat everyone. wes craft will give him a run but will not be able to beat phillips. maybe craft should quit running from bundy and phillips. Phillips should have a great match with bundy but phillips will win here.60 is stacked. Gee will have a great day though. i believe bane wins this round by a major though!

Edited by wrestlingpredictions9

Not sure why you are disrespecting a very good Knightstown team. New castle will certainly not run away with this and they aren't a veteran team either. They have two freshmen, six sophomores, two seniors and four juniors. I do think they will win a tight one.

And Gee was pinned in under a minute by Bane last season. Not sure how you can overlook Bane.

Not sure why you are disrespecting a very good Knightstown team. New castle will certainly not run away with this and they aren't a veteran team either. They have two freshmen, six sophomores, two seniors and four juniors. I do think they will win a tight one.

And Gee was pinned in under a minute by Bane last season. Not sure how you can overlook Bane.

i agree with the new castle quote from you. but i believe new castle wins this

Elijah Phillips Centerville 126 teched Hagerstown's Purtha in the Semifinals of the TEC. He also pinned Purtha at the Wayne County tourney earlier in the year. Don't get me wrong Purtha is a dangerous wrestler and Elijah will have to continue to wrestle well to beat him again but I believe Elijah Phillips is the man at 126 at Tri Sectional but you never really know what's going to happen. They have to bring it that day! Good luck to all, should be a fun Sectional.

Edited by Brian518

Elijah Phillips Centerville 126 teched Hagerstown's Purtha in the Semifinals of the TEC. He also pinned Purtha at the Wayne County tourney earlier in the year. Don't get me wrong Purtha is a dangerous wrestler and Elijah will have to continue to wrestle well to beat him again but I believe Elijah Phillips is the man at 126 at Tri Sectional but you never really know what's going to happen. They have to bring it that day! Good luck to all should be a fun Sectional.

thank you for the info. i was not made aware of that!!!

He also is bashing teenage boys.

6-Black

13-Lowrey

20-Ragle

26-Phillips

32-Phillips

38-Fender

45-Buck

52-Michaels

60-Bane

70-Orcutt

82-Hoots

95-Dishman

220-Guinn

hwt-Robinson

New Castle will win this sectional easy hands down followed by Shenandoah, and then Knightstown, Knightstown cant wrestle under pressure and cant wrestle more than two matches a day if they wrestle like they did at team state it will be a long day. Shenandoah is very young and will be making some mistakes. i think the hype will get to them. New Castle is full of veterans and will have a great day like usual. I think the best weight classes to watch will be 120, 126, 132, 160. Reagle versus Pugsley will be outstanding, Phillips will beat everyone. wes craft will give him a run but will not be able to beat phillips. maybe craft should quit running from bundy and phillips. Phillips should have a great match with bundy but phillips will win here.60 is stacked. Gee will have a great day though. i believe bane wins this round by a major though!

running?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.