Any results from wild bill

Major Ursula

He works hard his time will come soon...he just recorded his 50th 51st and 52nd career wins this weekend just a sophomore...he is scared of no one and will give you 110%..... I have said before he is not quite there yet ,he knows that and he will get there he keeps getting better and building his wrestling iq each week.

Woenker's improvement has been alot more noticeable than Arney's... Arney is good and we will see

Overall I take the SAC over Carroll.. the Sac would have to shift some weights and be coached by the right person but they would win

You mean 0-2 at the Whitko Invite?

Who has he beaten that is of significance?

Wins overLeo's SSQ Chase Hissong, pinned SAC champion Keaton Braun, pinned his guy in the finals in the Woodlan Invite finals, went undefeated at conference duals' and I'm sure there is more to his already 20+ win season

Whitko was his first day at 138 and he lost to a then 19-1 senior and then he was up 7-0 and got caught out of position

Arney is good and it seems like he loses alot of closes matches but he isnt far away from elite. You just don't take Woenker seriously or anyone in the SAC and I think that is a mistake

Again the SAC All-Stars don't defeat the #SuperChargers

Show me who wins...we have wrestled Concordia, Snider, Dwenger, and North Side this year so we have pretty good gauge of the SAC.

I gotta say I have respect for any kid, and remember we are talking about kids, that works his tail off to get better at this great sport.   I did a little mental tallying (which I promise for me doesnt take long)  and Id say it would be a close match between the SAC All Star Team and The Carroll Superchargers. I have it as Carroll 7 matches, the SAC All Stars 6 and 1 toss up.  Im just honored as a Carroll parent that we have to take on a All Star Team from the area to be defeated.  I think it speaks volumes for what our club, middle school, and most certainly our high school coaches are doing with these young men.  I accept and applaud Ursula for sticking with his guys, which is why I will do the same.  I agree with all the cool dad stuff, but you left out probably the coolest of them all! HA  Looking forward to an awesome sectional and regional!

You are irrelevant so no one cares what you think.

Ouch, that hurts. I just think your lofty expectations don't line up with reality. There are currently 4 wrestlers from the SAC ranked in the top 4 in Semi-State. There are individual teams that have that many guys ranked in the top 4. You're simply attempting to draw attention to yourself. You are loud and obnoxious, bark much louder than bite. I would argue that your early success has more to do with factors outside of your training (solid high school coach, exposure to the sport at a young age, etc.). If you want to claim a wrestler like Shaun Johnson is a by-product of your club, you are only kidding yourself. I know where Shaun trained when he first got into the sport and it wasn't with you. I know who his high school coach was and that also wasn't you. By the way, what is the name of your club? Where can we sign up? 

Ouch, that hurts. I just think your lofty expectations don't line up with reality. There are currently 4 wrestlers from the SAC ranked in the top 4 in Semi-State. There are individual teams that have that many guys ranked in the top 4. You're simply attempting to draw attention to yourself. You are loud and obnoxious, bark much louder than bite. I would argue that your early success has more to do with factors outside of your training (solid high school coach, exposure to the sport at a young age, etc.). If you want to claim a wrestler like Shaun Johnson is a by-product of your club, you are only kidding yourself. I know where Shaun trained when he first got into the sport and it wasn't with you. I know who his high school coach was and that also wasn't you. By the way, what is the name of your club? Where can we sign up? 

This got real!

I didn't take all the credit for Shaun. But since you believe you know something I'll tell you this. I was the Volunteer assistant at Snider when Shaun's dad was a freshman. Do those roots go deep enough for you? I know Gramma. I know lil bro Craig Young jr. (6.1 rebounds a game as a Freshman currently). Shaun had been around wrestling but needed a different approach. We provided that. He qualified for state after wrestling with Heavy Handz WC about 30 matches. So guess I had no influence at all there. I don't take claim for anything beyond opportunity and solid instruction. I'm confident in my teachings because I was taught by the best. Just because a person doesn't fit in your box doesn't mean I don't get results. Huff and Puff all you want you could never blow my house down. I'm loud and effective or you wouldn't be so hurt by my method. I'm me B. You don't like it; get accustomed to it.

106- Streeter NS 

113- Davis Wa

120- Byman Ca

126-Stanbridge Ca

132-Raypole Ca

138- Toss Up

145-Capps NS

152- Miller Sni

160-Garman CA

170- Davis Cl

182- Ault No

195-Grossnickle Ca

220-Asher Cl

285- Ault NS    (redemption match)IMO

Ran my mouth lol... there you have

*there you have it

120, 126, 132, 138, 160, 195, 285 are locks

145, 152, 182, and 220 are all toss-ups

Of course we could bump Arney to 145 and leave Hicks at 138 to make both those weights locks and could switch guys between 160-195 to win another weight also.

106- Streeter NS 

113- Davis Wa

120- Byman Ca

126-Stanbridge Ca

132-Raypole Ca

138- Toss Up

145-Capps NS

152- Miller Sni

160-Garman CA

170- Davis Cl

182- Ault No

195-Grossnickle Ca

220-Asher Cl

285- Ault NS    (redemption match)IMO

Ran my mouth lol... there you have

*there you have it

Haha, so you want to use fictional results. Ault wasn't close to scoring on Lawson.

Funny how Ault will get a redemption match, yet Sloffer won't get redemption on Miller who beat him in overtime. Capps vs. Hicks is a tossup too. 

Keep under estimating Arney, I'm sure he'll prove you wrong in a couple weeks.

With the normal Carroll lineup which I was referring to all of your "toss ups" go to the SAC.

And we both know 285 is not a lock. And it would be a lock for the SAC if Williams was healthy

I'll take the senior Capps who honestly had Shipley stuck in the regional finals last year

I respect Arney but you need to respect the Aults