138 toss up

145 Carroll

152 SAC

160 SAC

170 Carroll

182 SAC

195 Carroll

220 SAC

Hwt Carroll(only because of recent results) Ault may get redemption. What bus and what coach. Truth hurts don't kill the messanger. What mixed message I'm telling you this; results speak for themselves. You don't know what you are talking about and I will prove it to you later. I keep it 100 and people don't like it so what. My camp is solid and deep and growing so we will get there. I get messages from parents everyday who tell me they appreciate what I'm doing. We have kids who are primed and ready to make the next step up you just are on the outside looking in.

Come on Major, answer these questions?

Who in the SAC is beating Mr. Standridge at 126? 

138 is no tossup

And PLEASE tell me who in the SAC will challenge Josh Garman! I'm curious as to who will beat him at 160, this will be comical.

182 is a tossup and so is 220

Who in the SAC is beating Mr. Standridge at 126?

138 is no tossup

And PLEASE tell me who in the SAC will change Josh Garman! I'm curious as to who will beat him at 160, this will be comical.

Haven't seen Standridge in the results lately I thought Garman was at 170 I won't budge on 138 until I see it. I'm a bit of a comedian.

Haven't seen Standridge in the results lately I thought Garman was at 170 I won't budge on 138 until I see it. I'm a bit of a comedian.

You surely saw this on October 10th

Ethan Hicks (Carrol) won by decision over Chandler Woenker (Luers) (Dec 4-1)

Mr. Hicks wrestles 145 because he can't beat Mr. Arney.

I dont post much on here anymore, but I am still very connected to Indiana wrestling and pay attention. Knowing all of the players in this convo, I feel comfortable commenting and want to revert back to Andy's post. It is all about creating a streamlined pathway from elementary to HS. That is going to forever be the SAC's Achilles. I tried fervently for 4 years to start a middle school program and got no support outside of my own staff. The other big focus (at least in the FWCS schools) is consistency. I tried my hardest to make sure that we had consistency in our approach. Very often you see a lot of wrestlers with potential start for a year, then fall of the map. Positive family support/stability, academics, etc. all come into play with this. There is more I can add, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Ethan Hicks (Carrol) won by decision over Chandler Woenker (Luers) (Dec 4-1)[/size]

I saw it good match Woenker gave up a cheap 2 it hurt him .But what you don't know Woenker weighed in at 136 after a nice big breakfast that morning. We purposely over feed him that whole week because we had another top guy from our team going 135 that day. But as I said it was a good match nice win for Carroll

Ethan Hicks (Carrol) won by decision over Chandler Woenker (Luers) (Dec 4-1)

You told me nearly 3 years ago offseason doesn't count. Mr. Hicks is not Mr. Arney and the wrestling room does not count as a common opponent. Edited by Major Ursula

I can't take Major Ursula seriously. This guy is detached from reality. The way you talk about your "special club" reminds me of Fight Club. The first rule about fight club is, there is no fight club. The SAC is garbage right now and your magical mystery club isn't going to change anything. 

I can't take Major Ursula seriously. This guy is detached from reality. The way you talk about your "special club" reminds me of Fight Club. The first rule about fight club is, there is no fight club. The SAC is garbage right now and your magical mystery club isn't going to change anything.

We already have and we are not special or clandestine. Reveal yourself mr. Mouthy if you think you can do better. Y2 will tell you we have made some progress. We are not on his level yet but Rome wasn't built in a day 3 years, 2 placers 3 qualifiers several semi state qualifiers and Conference champs. You are irrelevant so no one cares what you think.

where?

We already have and we are not special or clandestine. Reveal yourself mr. Mouthy if you think you can do better. Y2 will tell you we have made some progress. We are not on his level yet but Rome wasn't built in a day 3 years, 2 placers 3 qualifiers several semi state qualifiers and Conference champs. You are irrelevant so no one cares what you think.

You have responded, ergo you have given his comment relevance.

You told me nearly 3 years ago offseason doesn't count. Mr. Hicks is not Mr. Arney and the wrestling room does not count as a common opponent.

Arney was in the ticket round last year and just beat a guy that placed 3rd at Whitko where Woenker went two and bbq.

Arney wins SAC without a doubt.

Arney was in the ticket round last year and just beat a guy that placed 3rd at Whitko where Woenker went two and bbq.

Arney wins SAC without a doubt.

Aye I won't argue that. I'm saying that we have a couple weeks until they possibly meet and at this point I just can't concede this one because of loyalty. Arney is a great wrestler no doubt. I'm sticking with my guy.