Any results from wild bill

Major Ursula

Is Lawson a state qualifier? And he dominated his competition with 2 undefeated regular seasons... I am sure there are notable wins that were not reported

No, and neither was Williams. 

There were no notable wins for Williams last year. He had one win against Swartz and that was it. Trust me, I have an inside source on the Luers program and know their schedule pretty well.

Undefeated regular seasons mean nothing when you can't get past the first round of semi-state.

No, and neither was Williams.

There were no notable wins for Williams last year. He had one win against Swartz and that was it. Trust me, I have an inside source on the Luers program and know their schedule pretty well.

Undefeated regular seasons mean nothing when you can't get past the first round of semi-state.

It's real easy to say that when a kid is injured and done so can't redeem himself. I lost first round of Semi-state and beat a state placer and some qualifiers. There is no correlation. The other kid was ready to wrestle at the moment Williams couldn't get it done. He was poised to do well you even had him #1 over Perkins.

My insider at Luers is the head honcho. They were already on alert about improving thier schedule.

He would have placed this year and I am sure it is much easier to say when you know he is out for the year. No one in this area can handle him

You have no basis for saying he would have placed this year. He had no wins this year or last that show he was a medallist this year.

It's real easy to say that when a kid is injured and done so can't redeem himself. I lost first round of Semi-state and beat a state placer and some qualifiers. There is no correlation. The other kid was ready to wrestle at the moment Williams couldn't get it done. He was poised to do well you even had him #1 over Perkins.

My insider at Luers is the head honcho. They were already on alert about improving thier schedule.

He must be like the kids in the SAC and he didn't listen to you.

Come on y2 you had him #1 in FW semi state which means you had him winning it just like we all did. So that means he would have had to lose to a four seed on Friday night to not place? Not saying it couldn't happen but he was better than last year I feel he would have at least placed .

I haven't seen him with any results at 195, how about that?

We can manipulate our line-up too if you want to play that game.

We'll put Arney at 145 and the Woenker Assassin Hicks at 138.

Then we can put Garman at 170 with O'Connor at 160. Then we can put Grossnickle at 182(he beat Nix by a bigger margin than Ault) and Blevins at 195.

I believe Whitner wrestled 195 @ SAC Duels

Come on y2 you had him #1 in FW semi state which means you had him winning it just like we all did. So that means he would have had to lose to a four seed on Friday night to not place? Not saying it couldn't happen but he was better than last year I feel he would have at least placed .

It was a preseason ranking. No wins over the past two years can prove that he would have been a state placer this year.

It was a preseason and your mid season ranking . He was still ranked #1 by you when he went down with the injury . So are you saying you were taking him out of the #1 spot before sectionals?????i I don't have any " proof" but I think we both deep down thought he would place....... I know I did your own rankings seem to show you did too

*No losses

Who did he beat in season or out of season that would suggest he would place at state?

It was a preseason and your mid season ranking . He was still ranked #1 by you when he went down with the injury . So are you saying you were taking him out of the #1 spot before sectionals?????i I don't have any " proof" but I think we both deep down thought he would place....... I know I did your own rankings seem to show you did too

Again what wins show that he would have placed at state? It's a ranking based a lot off of what he did last year. Wrestlers like Amos, Hodge, Mammolenti, and Rhodes have emerged since then.

Has he beaten any of those guys?

I see your argument but he beat the 2015 FW semi state champ last year and got better this year. None of those guys could beat Schwartz last year he did. Those guys have emerged you are correct but Williams got better too so how do they pass him???? They didn't cmon that's why we had him winning fwss and it seems until he got hurt so did you .......

I see your argument but he beat the 2015 FW semi state champ last year and got better this year. None of those guys could beat Schwartz last year he did. Those guys have emerged you are correct but Williams got better too so how do they pass him???? They didn't cmon that's why we had him winning fwss and it seems until he got hurt so did you .......

You have nothing to go on other than one win from last year! Again you cannot say definitively he would have placed at state based on a ranking or an undefeated "regular" season with ONE significant win.

How do they pass him? They wrestle tough schedules and mature both physically and mentally.

It is ridiculous to rank a kid #1 in the semi state and then discredit him after he is injured. He has not beaten those guys and they have not beaten him but he simply was not losing matches say what you want he was on pace

It is ridiculous to think because he was undefeated during the regular season means he'd be on the podium. Especially when those wins were not against any ranked wrestlers, even semi-state ranked wrestlers.