Any results from wild bill

Major Ursula

You have to know something past the SAC to be on my payroll.

Hopefully by the time Carroll arrives knowledge of the SAC is bankable. I was forewarned that we,and by we I mean the whole conference, had no chance of competing with Carroll. Can't say one school will be able to. We will have the individuals ready to compete. We always do.

Edited by Major Ursula

Hopefully by the time Carroll arrives knowledge of the SAC is bankable. I was forewarned that we,and by we I mean the whole conference, had no chance of competing with Carroll. Can't say one school will be able to. We will have the individuals ready to compete. We always do.

So you are saying an all star team of the SAC has a chance to compete with Carroll?

So you are saying an all star team of the SAC has a chance to compete with Carroll?

Of course. What I really meant was we, and by we I mean our club, has many individuals who can beat or can compete with Carroll. Our club members belong to schools all over the conference and in small towns surrounding our city. The reason I made the aforementioned statement is because next year will be the 4th year for some of our wrestlers and I believe they will be able to compete with anyone. I know a couple years ago I made some bold predictions and some of them came to fruition. Those guys I worked with for an offseason. These guys have bought in and are harder workers. We will get them there. Karl Hungus said thier is no "real" club with influence in Fort Wayne. We shall see if that is true after this offseason. We intentionally laid low until we got these guys up to code. We have developed an elementary and middle school team. We are coming.

Looks too me like Carroll would win about 3/4 of the weight classes. With you throwing the SAC coaches under the bus and the kids getting mixed messages, I'm guessing it will be later rather than sooner that the SAC will be competitive.

106 SAC

113 SAC

120 Carroll

126 SAC

132 Carroll

138 toss up

145 Carroll

152 SAC

160 SAC

170 Carroll

182 SAC

195 Carroll

220 SAC

Hwt Carroll(only because of recent results) Ault may get redemption. What bus and what coach. Truth hurts don't kill the messanger. What mixed message I'm telling you this; results speak for themselves. You don't know what you are talking about and I will prove it to you later. I keep it 100 and people don't like it so what. My camp is solid and deep and growing so we will get there. I get messages from parents everyday who tell me they appreciate what I'm doing. We have kids who are primed and ready to make the next step up you just are on the outside looking in.

Edited by Major Ursula

106 SAC

113 SAC

120 Carroll

126 SAC

132 Carroll

138 toss up

145 Carroll

152 SAC

160 SAC

170 Carroll

182 SAC

195 Carroll

220 SAC

Hwt Carroll(only because of recent results) Ault may get redemption. What bus and what coach. Truth hurts don't kill the messanger. What mixed message I'm telling you this; results speak for themselves. You don't know what you are talking about and I will prove it to you later. I keep it 100 and people don't like it so what. My camp is solid and deep and growing so we will get there. I get messages from parents everyday who tell me they appreciate what I'm doing. We have kids who are primed and ready to make the next step up you just are on the outside looking in.

Who in the SAC is beating Mr. Standridge at 126? 

138 is no tossup

And PLEASE tell me who in the SAC will change Josh Garman! I'm curious as to who will beat him at 160, this will be comical.

Your results look a little biased.

Your bus and all of the coaches. Mixed messages from their school coaches and whatever you are telling them.

"We are trying to develop these wrestlers but there are road blocks. Some coaches in The SAC are telling thier kids not to listen to us. (Bus). Well some kids are not going to block thier head coach (Mixed Message) out even if they are telling them the wrong stuff. Read between the lines. We get these kids to a certain level and then they go back in thier rooms and get muscle memory from bad tendencies. (Mixed message) These coaches egos are so bad (Bus) they'd rather the kid lose than wrestle a more solid way and adhere to "our way." So until this pattern changes I can only guarantee they will get better. The only podium trips will come from those who believe like Davis from Wayne, Omar from Wayne. "

6 references to yourself in the last post make me worry that it is more about you than it is the kids.  Just some observations from the outside looking in.

Of course. What I really meant was we, and by we I mean our club, has many individuals who can beat or can compete with Carroll. Our club members belong to schools all over the conference and in small towns surrounding our city. The reason I made the aforementioned statement is because next year will be the 4th year for some of our wrestlers and I believe they will be able to compete with anyone. I know a couple years ago I made some bold predictions and some of them came to fruition. Those guys I worked with for an offseason. These guys have bought in and are harder workers. We will get them there. Karl Hungus said thier is no "real" club with influence in Fort Wayne. We shall see if that is true after this offseason. We intentionally laid low until we got these guys up to code. We have developed an elementary and middle school team. We are coming.

Not sure what era you are from as far the SAC is concerned.  But I am guessing from back in the day when they would produce 1 or 2 state champions a year.  (80s and early 90s)  There are a ton of reasons the SAC has fallen off the map in the last 15 to 20 years and I don't think the coaches have caused it.  I also believe that once the SAC was no longer a producer the Fort Wayne Semi-State became the bottom of the barrel.  In my opinion we are all on the same team except for when we compete with each other.  I know when I go to State I rooting for anyone from our semi-state and always want to see us do good.  

I am glad you guys have a club and are working with kids from the surrounding area.  The bottom line is that you are fighting an uphill battle.  Carroll and other systems have major advantage over what you have put in place.  

1. All the kids are trained in the same system so the same technique should be reinforced.

2. Middle school programs that compete against other schools and start in 6th grade.

3. A room full of training partners when they are at the high school level.

4. Iron sharping iron through out the year in the practice room.

5. Coaches that help at all levels.  Elementary, Middle School, and High School. 

These are just a few examples that I can think of off my head.  I am guessing here but I would imagine you have seen some of the kids in the club wrestling really really well during the club season and at the beginning of the wrestling season, but at the end season the gap gets closed between them and some of the kids they beat early in the season.  This is not a knock at all to their current coaches but just the true battle you are fighting when those kids are no longer competing with those same kids in the room.

Here is a list of things that I am hoping help the FW Semi-State and the SAC wrestlers.

1.  Clubs like yours.

2.  Indiana Tech doing so well and those wrestlers coming back and coaching and helping

3.  Wabash College doing so well and those wrestling coming back and coaching and helping

4.  Manchester getting a new coach and trying to put them back on the map.

5.  Carroll and Homestead joining the SAC and possibly adds more depth to the conference.

Things that would be great to see for your youth program to help the SAC in general.  Elementary school dual team.  Middle school dual team.  High school coaches helping with those teams as much as their time permits. I realize for almost every coach they don't do it for money but for the love of the sport and the kids.  The time commitment is always a huge thing.  I can never fully help out with the High School team because it just takes way too much time and my business and family would suffer. High School coaches have an intense 5 months where for many of them they don't see the sun.  This means they need coaches to help with the preseason, off season, and youth clubs.  This is where a unified system has major advantages.

Your results look a little biased.

Your bus and all of the coaches. Mixed messages from their school coaches and whatever you are telling them.

"We are trying to develop these wrestlers but there are road blocks. Some coaches in The SAC are telling thier kids not to listen to us. (Bus). Well some kids are not going to block thier head coach (Mixed Message) out even if they are telling them the wrong stuff. Read between the lines. We get these kids to a certain level and then they go back in thier rooms and get muscle memory from bad tendencies. (Mixed message) These coaches egos are so bad (Bus) they'd rather the kid lose than wrestle a more solid way and adhere to "our way." So until this pattern changes I can only guarantee they will get better. The only podium trips will come from those who believe like Davis from Wayne, Omar from Wayne. "

6 references to yourself in the last post make me worry that it is more about you than it is the kids.  Just some observations from the outside looking in.

I didn't read this before I made my post.  This can be concerning and something that needs to be watched out for.  Another reason a true system has major advantages over what you are trying to do.  "All coaches on the same page".  You can't tell your kids that their current high school coaches don't know what they are doing. This does nothing but cause tension between you and the coaches and confusion with the wrestler.  It is like a bad cancer and does more harm then good.  A wrestler has to believe in the system they are in.  There is no room for doubt when a big match comes down to the wire.  Your technique or the technique that is coached in the club is not the only technique out there.  

Looks too me like Carroll would win about 3/4 of the weight classes.   With you throwing the SAC coaches under the bus and the kids getting mixed messages, I'm guessing it will be later rather than sooner that the SAC will be competitive.

you my friend sound like a "hater " it is all about the kids  we don't charge them anything we do this for free. I have to admit I have no clue where Gaston or Wes Del are at in Indiana, but I must say I have not heard of them on an individual level  or team level ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sooooooooo maybe you should start a club to improve your area instead of bashing  The SAC and other clubs. 

you my friend sound like a "hater " it is all about the kids  we don't charge them anything we do this for free. I have to admit I have no clue where Gaston or Wes Del are at in Indiana, but I must say I have not heard of them on an individual level  or team level ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sooooooooo maybe you should start a club to improve your area instead of bashing  The SAC and other clubs. 

I suppose I do hate those that throw coaches under the bus and then bloviate about how much good they are doing.  The thread is not about me.  It is about the wild bill invite and FW area wrestling.  Stop deflecting.

You sound like the "hater type" for sure that is all I am saying .But just wondering why you jumped out of that pot hole in Gaston Indiana to bash the SAC when your school looks like they need your help more than anyone. Maybe you can help  your team that is what it is all about helping kids get better..............

You sound like the "hater type" for sure that is all I am saying .But just wondering why you jumped out of that pot hole in Gaston Indiana to bash the SAC when your school looks like they need your help more than anyone. Maybe you can help  your team that is what it is all about helping kids get better..............

I admitting to hating on those that throw coaches under the bus and give kids mixed messages.  Let's be clear, I am not bashing the SAC, I am bashing those that throw coaches under the bus and give kids mixed messages.  Stop deflecting....you are not very good at it.