Red vs Lee State Finals?

Redskins

Red is one of the best pound for pound guys in the nation.  I know it doesn't seem like it in the confines of our state, but it would be a significant upset if the match takes place and Lee wins.  I don't think Red would run away from Lee by any means, but I would expect a controlled 4-0 or 5-2 type of victory.  Let's hope Lee heals up fast so we can find out!

Edited by maligned

I know red is one of the best ever to come from Indiana and is up there with Angel and tshirt.

But, if it wasn't for an elite level wrestler named micic then Lee would be a 4 timer too.

Lee wins

We could play the "What if" game all day long. Bottom line is that Lee has lost in the past, until someone beats Red during the IHSAA season, you have to go with him. If that match happens, everyone in the sport wins, I hope Lee is healthy enough to participate in the State series so this match happens and ends the debate where it should be settled, on the mat. 

I know red is one of the best ever to come from Indiana and is up there with Angel and tshirt.

But, if it wasn't for an elite level wrestler named micic then Lee would be a 4 timer too.

Lee wins

This is a true statement but Lee could go to 138 to ensure he is a 3 timer but he would rather measure himself once again by facing the the NATIONS #1 wrestler for the chance to test himself. How many wrestlers have the opportunity to face not only the state #1 but face the nations #1 at the state tournament and have people in both cases debating the winner!

We could play the "What if" game all day long. Bottom line is that Lee has lost in the past, until someone beats Red during the IHSAA season, you have to go with him. If that match happens, everyone in the sport wins, I hope Lee is healthy enough to participate in the State series so this match happens and ends the debate where it should be settled, on the mat. 

I can't believe I am going to say this but...........did that intelligent statement come from "sportsfangms" ??? Wow we agree about something !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.