Al Smith

wrestlerslife

This will be a Great Tourney, lot of Ranked Wrestlers (73) I think. Good luck to all.

Here is my thoughts on the Champions:

106- DeMien 113- Cummings

120- Hildebrandt 126- Hudkins

132- Molloy 138- Hatch

145- Laughlin 152- Lawrence

160- Covaciu 170- Hughes

182- JONES 195- Kleimola

220- Woods HWT- Streck

106- Rooks

113- Cummings

120- Hildebrant

126- Hudkins

132- Molloy

138- Hatch

145- Laughlin

152- Lawrence

160- Covaciu

170- Hughes

182- Davison

195- Kleimola

220- Woods

HWT- Streck

Edited by KINGSTON

Seeding meeting tonight? Will there be any delays due to freezing rain/lake effect snow? Brackets tonight?

Seeding meeting is tonight at 6:00. Schools should be responsible enough to leave early enough based on weather. Brackets will be available on Trackwrestling sometime after the seeding meeting.

Seeding meeting is tonight at 6:00. Schools should be responsible enough to leave early enough based on weather. Brackets will be available on Trackwrestling sometime after the seeding meeting.

Responsible enough to leave early? How about taking the safety of others into account? Luckily the freezing rain seems to be letting up, but keeping people safe is a bit more important than a seeding meeting. God forbid people use common sense in the meeting if people are unable to attend. Great question GAT. 

Responsible enough to leave early? How about taking the safety of others into account? Luckily the freezing rain seems to be letting up, but keeping people safe is a bit more important than a seeding meeting. God forbid people use common sense in the meeting if people are unable to attend. Great question GAT. 

littlevito will be the only authority on responsibility, how dare you think otherwise.

littlevito will be the only authority on responsibility, how dare you think otherwise.

Neither rain, nor snow, and especially not ICE shall stop the BelmontBraveBus! Hopefully he is not driving the bus.....Godspeed and safe travels to all on the way to Mishawaka.

Edited by UncleJimmy

Heaven forbid someone use common sense to leave early enough. It's not quantum physics to look at the weather forecast and add an extra hour of travel time or so to make it safely. You honestly think I would want people to be unsafe on their travels? There has just been no mention of a time change yet or the seeding meeting. So therefore, a coach still has to get there for the seeding meeting if he wants representation for his team. Not all teams will be traveling today to Mishawaka, so most coaches in the area are just able to go to the meeting and head home. But I doubt a seeding meeting for 32 teams is going to be moved or delayed for a coach that is running late.

Heaven forbid someone use common sense to leave early enough. It's not quantum physics to look at the weather forecast and add an extra hour of travel time or so to make it safely. You honestly think I would want people to be unsafe on their travels? There has just been no mention of a time change yet or the seeding meeting. So therefore, a coach still has to get there for the seeding meeting if he wants representation for his team. Not all teams will be traveling today to Mishawaka, so most coaches in the area are just able to go to the meeting and head home. But I doubt a seeding meeting for 32 teams is going to be moved or delayed for a coach that is running late.

An extra hour doesn't solve dangerous conditions, apparently that's a difficult concept to grasp. Regardless of whether or not the teams are traveling today, the coaches are people too and their safety is paramount as well. Safe travels to everyone hitting the toll road from the Region. Has this bad weather hit the rest of the state?

An extra hour doesn't solve dangerous conditions, apparently that's a difficult concept to grasp. Regardless of whether or not the teams are traveling today, the coaches are people too and their safety is paramount as well. Safe travels to everyone hitting the toll road from the Region. Has this bad weather hit the rest of the state?

You're right. Forgot this is the first year that Indiana has had bad weather and road conditions.

I'm hearing a couple teams weren't allowed to practice today and their participation is in question. Also a couple years ago didn't a couple teams miss because of weather

Wouldn't that give the wrestlers a weight allowance?

Why is it that almost every thread on this message board has someone crying and complaining about something, isn't this a wrestling website?  come on "sportsfangms" man the hell up !!! .. I hear that there are threads for girls who like to complain in the back of the cosmo magazine (per my wife)

Edited by JMILL

you complain on all topics and this is just another example, but if you feel like "GAT" can't make his own points and you have to be the helper then keep helping otherwise shut the hell up and quit ruining this message board by constantly complaining about everything that is said on here.  Maybe find a soccer message board that you can over react on to get more attention.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.