IU beats Minnesota

KoontzDaddy

So last night I spoke to my son who is a red shirt wrestler at IU. He is in Cleveland State for an open. He gets all excited on the phone and says, "Did you hear we beat Minnesota?!!!" He then gives me a run down of matches and says it ended 18-18, Hoosiers win on criteria. Thought it was pretty big news. I think he said Alonzo Shephard had a big pin. Luke Blanton had a huge win! Now I don't know if Minnesota wrestled their top guys or not, but this is still some momentum in the right direction. If you haven't watched true freshman Elijah Oliver at 125, you need to. He's a beast! The Hoosiers wrestle this Sunday against Manchester and Eastern Michigan. It's time to jump on board. They've got some great young guys coming up and recruiting has been better the last couple years. And they are doing this with some Indiana kids too. Blanton, Irick, Masengale, Shephard, Goldman... All Indiana guys.

http://iuhoosiers.com/news/2015/12/11/WREST_1211152303.aspx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.