Traicoff At Calumet High School

wrestlerslife

Top 4 teams

106 Jacob Moran CP 4-0( didn't wrestle vs CP)

113 none uribe slivka and poynter traded losses

120 Jon Moran crown point

126 Brayden Bailey cathedral

132 Zach Melloh cathedral

138 daylan schurg crown point- won by DQ against rumph for a slam

145 kasper mcintosh

152 bam Lawrence portage

160 Oskar kasch crown point

195 Blake rypel and Ben Stewart cathedral

285 Samuels Murillo and guhl traded losses

4-8

120 Colton Cummings Lowell

126 Ryan hardesty Mishawaka

138 Evan eldred Westfield

145 Shane Wilkerson Franklin?

160 burk van horn Franklin.

170 drew Hughes Lowell

182 Austin Faulkner Mishawaka

195 Nick Schaffer Westfield

285 Quinn York Franklin

I think

Edited by ontherise219

I can never understand why the fine folks who run this tourney can't post a bracket on IndianaMat, and then have it updated after the event is finished.  I'm only looking for team scores, and those are almost impossible to get!  Media and fans should not have to weed through results placed helter-skelter in the dual results section for the next week, just to get team scores and 1st-16th places.

I believe the bracket below is what is used through the first 2 rounds then the four teams of each color depicted form a Round-Robin Pool for placements.

As more and more media companies are being forced to cutback on their staff, if the Wrestling community wants to promote their teams and wrestlers some help is going to be needed.

I understand that their is a lot of expense and staff required to use Trackwrestling for this size of event, but it can't take that much effort to just post all of the results in one place at the same time.

Just to jerk your chain, media companies never have to go to this amount of extra work for Basketball.  There's a reason that wrestling takes a back seat to other sports, and it isn't always media bias!

Portage

Munster

Portage

Munster

Floyd Central

Portage

Lowell

Floyd Central

Lowell

Floyd Central

Cathedral

SB Riley

Cathedral

SB Riley

SB Riley

Cathedral

Franklin

Hanover Central

Franklin

Hanover Central

Lawrence North

Calumet

Lawrence North

Calumet

Valparaiso

Lawrence North

Valparaiso

Valparaiso

Westfield

Westfield

Mishawaka

Southmont

Mishawaka

Southmont

Southmont

Crown Point

Crown Point

Lake Station

Crown Point

Lake Station

Well that post from Word worked well didn't it?

120 Colton Cummings Lowell

I see Cummings wrestled 120 here, and also has an earlier match where he beat Reitz from Griffith at 120.  Any idea if he is staying at 120 or will he be at 113  when all is said and done?

I can never understand why the fine folks who run this tourney can't post a bracket on IndianaMat

Coach Watkins has always come online Monday morning and posted full results (in an organized stand-alone post in the old results format, or in an organized stand-alone post on the discussion board).  I would expect he'll do the same today some time.  

The "helter skelter" results section is the easiest way to do data collection for all the team pages and for other projects like the Genius ratings.  Hopefully Coach Watkins can help us out for getting a better big picture of the event.

Cathedral is going to be a lot tougher in the up in coming weeks. Having big Stewart and Guhl in the line up is a huge momentum swinger and then having 3 other guys out of the lineup last week can hurt. With Stewart and Guhl let alone last week, they wouldve beaten Avon and Bellmont

I'm not sure that having them back means they beat Avon? Seems to me the Score was 45-30. I know both are very good, but Avon has has good kids at 220 and 285 also. Cathedral was sure they would beat Avon in Football this year also. I was at the game, it was great! But Avon won. 

I'm not sure that having them back means they beat Avon? Seems to me the Score was 45-30. I know both are very good, but Avon has has good kids at 220 and 285 also. Cathedral was sure they would beat Avon in Football this year also. I was at the game, it was great! But Avon won. 

In theory if Stewart were to pin Avon's 182 (instead Avon won by fall) and Guhl only gets beat by decision to Henson (instead of Henson winning by FF), the score would have been 36-36.

In theory if Stewart were to pin Avon's 182 (instead Avon won by fall) and Guhl only gets beat by decision to Henson (instead of Henson winning by FF), the score would have been 36-36.

The math works. Still have to make weight at 182 for that equation to have a chance. 36-36 is still not a win by Cathedral. 

Not to be a piss-ant, but where was this bracket on Saturday night?  Somebody had to be tracking it, to know what awards to hand out.

By Monday afternoon, most fans have already given up looking for results.  If you want to be on the big stage, you got to strut your stuff!

I sent requests to 6 different meets last Friday asking for a bracket in advance and results afterward.  Only got results from 3 of those, and 2 of them was because of track wrestling.  Still have no idea of which teams did well at Merrillville and SB Washington.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.