Carmel Grades K-6 Triple Duals

Wade McClurg

Carmel USA Wrestling Club is looking at doing its Elementary Triple Duals again this year. We think this is perfect for the young guys in your programs. We will start at 9am and be done and out of there by 1pm. We hosted 2 of these last year and all the programs really enjoyed their experience. We will be hosting 4 of these tournaments throughout the season with the first one being on November 14th.

The ages will be K-6th grade. 15 Weight classes: 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 85, 95,105,105+ (Honor weigh in system)

Cost: $150 per team cash or check to CUSAWC (15 kids on a team, for each kid over the 15 count it is $5 extra). So if you have 17 guys total, then cost is $160. If you have extras you are more than welcome to bring them, we will do our best to get everyone matches after each dual is over. $5 spectator fee for whole family

Our goal is to make this a friendship environment but at the same time competitive. We will keep a dual meet score and wrestle 3 one minute periods.

We love the idea of wrestling 3 quality matches Saturday morning and then be home in time to still enjoy your Saturday. Parents and the little guys will love this, because they wrestle as a team and it's a very family friendly environment.

Shoot me an email if you are interested and I will send you more information on November 14th's event or our future elementary dual dates this season!

Wade McClurg

wade.mcclurg@carmelusawrestling.org

Carmel USA Wrestling Club Coach

Carmel High School Assistant Coach

Edited by Wade McClurg

November 14th

December 12th

January 24th

February 28th

Those are the 4 dates we will be hosting these Grades K-6 Triple Duals this year.  November 14th is filling up and we have received a lot of interest in the upcoming dates.

Email me at wade.mcclurg@carmelusawrestling.org if you want in on one or all of these events to secure your spot.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 spots available for K-6 Duals on February 28th at Carmel High School

The ages will be K-6th grade. 15 Weight classes: 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 85, 95,105,105+ (Honor weigh in system)
Cost: $150 per team cash or check to CUSAWC

Exhibition matches after each dual is over. $5 spectator fee for whole family, $3 individual

Contact me ASAP if you are interested or want more information.

wade.mcclurg@carmelusawrestling.org

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.