Brownsburg RWO Comes to an End

We are going to shut down until next off-season as we prepare to compete in a couple dual meet tournaments.   I want to thank everyone who participated in the Brownsburg RWO.   It was a great success.  We had guys from over a dozen school systems who came to bang it out and reach the next level.   Every single night we had partners of all sizes. 

Everyone got better and we had some fun.   Last night we all got some awesome technique from Riley McClurg...then a lot of live and we ended with Wiesjahn losing his Brownsburg Intercontinental Belt in a great title match. 

Take advantage of the rest of the off-season because your future competition surely is.   In my humble opinion, too much time and energy is wasted on arguing between styles and organizations.   Ask yourself - "Am I training properly?   Am I getting better?"   If you can answer "yes" to both questions, that is 99% of the battle.

Good luck to everyone this off-season.

#PainTrain

Snyder 

Edited by Darrick Snyder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.