Freestyle State Tune Up Camp April 26th @ Carmel USA Wrestlng Club

Wade McClurg

Come spend the weekend with us at Carmel High School and learn some freestyle techniques that will better prepare you for next weekend’s ISWA Freestyle State Tournament.Ed Pendoski and his staff at CUSAWC will run the camp; Coach P has mentored many of Indiana’s finest wrestlers.

Cost:  $40 cash or check to CUSAWC

Location:  Carmel High School Wrestling Room, Enter Door 21 (north end of the school)

520 E Main Street Carmel, IN 46032

SUNDAY, APRIL 26  *Lunch will not be provided.

Session 1:  1:00pm - 3:00pm

Session 2:  4:00pm - 6:00pm

Session 3:  6:45pm - 8:15pm

Carmel High School & Carmel USA Wrestling Club Head Coach Ed Pendoski’s Bio:

IHSWCA HALL OF FAME Coach

Carmel High School Head Wrestling Coach 2012-Present (2013 Hamilton County Champions, 2014 IHSAA Sectional & Regional Champions); 4 State Qualifiers, 1 State Medalist.

Carmel USA Wrestling Club President and Head Coach since 2012; 10 IHSAA State Qualifiers, 5 IHSAA State Medalists.

Owner and Head Coach of Central Indiana Academy of Wrestling also known as CIA Coach 2005-2012 (Trained and produced numerous youth and middle school and high school aged state champions/placewinners, national champions/All Americans)

Portage Coach 1994-2005 compiled a record of 327-27 winning 11 Sectional titles; 10 Regional titles; nine Semi-State titles; Seven Team State Final Four appearances; Two Team State Runner-ups; 55 IHSAA State qualifiers; 42 State placers; Eight Individual State Champions; 14 Matches "Under the Light!" and was a coach of Eight Division I wrestlers.

.....lots of fine print that needs to be signed before that offer is accepted. Must eat the big ugly and then defend my gut within 3 min after last bite...and I get to start with my lock...and I have unlimited time

Edited by Ed Pendoski

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.