90----Phenix Carney 2-6

95----Griffin Ison 4-4

100--Gavin Layman 5-3

105--Scott Fitts 4-4

112--Drew Mason 701 (AA)

120--Nate Lommock 5-3

130--Robert Bowman 7-1 (AA)

140--Cody Timmerman 5-3

As a team we went 5-3. It was an honor to coach these boys this weekend. They did a great job of representing themselves, parents,respective clubs, and the state of Indiana. I am excited to watch these young men grow in the next few years. For those of you who have not even been to this tournament I would highly recommend trying out for the team, their was lots of great competition.

Thanks for the Blue Team results Coach Seymour and a great job leading those guys for their finish at this tournament.

IN Gold Team (coach Ryan Parrish, Gabe Cook, Pat Conley)

results:

50----Nate Rioux            5-3

55----David Marcum       3-5

60----Logan Miller           4-4

65----Brodie Fogarty       2-6

70----Alec Freeman        7-1

75----Ben Dalton             5-3

80----Noah Mis                5-3

85----Tyler Conley           6-2

90----Brady McKivitz        4-4

95----Blake Boarman       8-0 (AA)

100--Cole Ross               5-3

105--Johnny Parker        6-2

112--Gabe Solars           5-3

120--Raymond Ellis        8-0 (AA)

130--Dylan Case            5-3

140--Tyler Turley            8-0 (AA)

160--Garrett Sandefur    5-3

**AA denotes All American Honors (1 loss or less)

This was a great result for Gold Team Indiana placing the second highest place for an IN team to date at 5th of 36 teams from the following states: CO, IL, IA, KS, UT, PA, KY, MO, MN, NE, ND, SD, TN, TX. 

The kids represented the state of IN well and with tons of class as did the parents and coaches.  Thanks to all the coaches for their help and guiding these young men thru the biggest elementary national dual in the united states.

The Wrestle off's for next years teams are already being planned and we have had a call from Edgewood wrestling coach to offer up their facility for the wrestle off's 2016.  Any other facilities want to throw their name out there and get on a list ????    We would like to try to hold them in a North location one year, then the next year in a central location and then the next year a more South location and so on.

Any questions please feel free to contact me at the below number to discuss further.

Thanks

Thanks for the Blue Team results Coach Seymour and a great job leading those guys for their finish at this tournament.

IN Gold Team (coach Ryan Parrish, Gabe Cook, Pat Conley)

results:

50----Nate Rioux            5-3

55----David Marcum       3-5

60----Logan Miller           4-4

65----Brodie Fogarty       2-6

70----Alec Freeman        7-1

75----Ben Dalton             5-3

80----Noah Mis                5-3

85----Tyler Conley           6-2

90----Brady McKivitz        4-4

95----Blake Boarman       8-0 (AA)

100--Cole Ross               5-3

105--Johnny Parker        6-2

112--Gabe Solars           5-3

120--Raymond Ellis        8-0 (AA)

130--Dylan Case            5-3

140--Tyler Turley            8-0 (AA)

160--Garrett Sandefur    5-3

**AA denotes All American Honors (1 loss or less)

This was a great result for Gold Team Indiana placing the second highest place for an IN team to date at 5th of 36 teams from the following states: CO, IL, IA, KS, UT, PA, KY, MO, MN, NE, ND, SD, TN, TX. 

The kids represented the state of IN well and with tons of class as did the parents and coaches.  Thanks to all the coaches for their help and guiding these young men thru the biggest elementary national dual in the united states.

The Wrestle off's for next years teams are already being planned and we have had a call from Edgewood wrestling coach to offer up their facility for the wrestle off's 2016.  Any other facilities want to throw their name out there and get on a list ????    We would like to try to hold them in a North location one year, then the next year in a central location and then the next year a more South location and so on.

Any questions please feel free to contact me at the below number to discuss further.

Thanks

Was Alec Freeman an All-American also?

Outstanding job men. I was nice to see the Indiana kids there with all the smiles on their faces. Great job coaches and parents you can be very proud of your young men. As officials we talk in great length among ourselves about the teams, the coaches and the wrestlers on all the teams. I saw some very bad sportsmanship from some of the wrestlers,coaches and parents. But I did not see that with any of the Indiana teams. I also did not hear of any issues regarding an Indiana team. Every one involved with these teams should be very  proud of young men. Again great job.

Dan Feser 

The Indiana Mat Mafia middle school team also made the trip. That team won the bronze pool. The team was led by three undefeated all Americans (Asa Garcia, Nathan Conley, and Carson Brewer). A great time was had by all. Fun trip! Other team members were Cameron Allen, Kysen Montgomery, Ray Rioux, Owen Sego, Jake Schoenegge, Graham Calhoun, Deven Williams, Jared Clark, Trizton Carson, Caden Hubner, Jalen Morgan, Tremor Bynam, and Kyle Cornwell.

Two things to report here and that is Yes my fault on missing the (AA) next to Alec Freeman as he was an All-American and did an outstanding job of wrestling.  He is tough and deserved the (AA) status !!!!

second here are the results passed to me for the middle school team out there listed as:

Indiana Mat Mafia

75-   Cameron Allen           6-2

80-   Kysen Montgomery    5-3

85-   Ray Rioux                  5-3

90-   Owen Sego                5-3

95-   Asa Garcia                 8-0 (AA)

102- Jake Schoenegge      6-2

110- Graham Calhoun       3-5

117- Devon Williams          4-4

125- Jared Clark                5-3

132- Nathan Conley           8-0 (AA)

140- Carson Brewer           7-0 (AA)

150- Trizton Carson           4-4

160- Caden Hubner           6-2

175- Jalen Morgan             4-4

195- Tremor Bynum           4-4

220- Kyle Cornwell             6-2

Team finished 5-3 and 1st place in the Bronze division

Edited by JMILL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.