academic all state

boomer

Guys the academic awards on the floor are handed out the the coaches that are present at State then the rest mailed out.  The list is normally posted but our Executive Director had computer issues and couldn't get it posted.  I have emailed him and will post it on here as soon as i get it.  Also our outgoing president Danny Struck will be sending the lists out to every NAIA, D3, D2, D1, and JUCO college coach in the country via email to them directly

Guys the academic awards on the floor are handed out the the coaches that are present at State then the rest mailed out. The list is normally posted but our Executive Director had computer issues and couldn't get it posted. I have emailed him and will post it on here as soon as i get it. Also our outgoing president Danny Struck will be sending the lists out to every NAIA, D3, D2, D1, and JUCO college coach in the country via email to them directly

Thanks for the response! And for your efforts!

First of all:

My apologies for not posting the Acad. AS teams sooner. As explained earlier, my computer died last week and I was unable to acquire a new one until Thursday. Then I was very preoccupied conducting the IHSAA State Tournament. I did get all the certificates printed with minimal errors. If the certificates were not picked up at the state meet, they will be mailed to coaches TODAY.

Again, please excuse my tardiness.

JD Minch - IHSWCA Ex. Director / IHSAA State Tournament Director / Retired Coach of North Montgomery HS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.