AAU Middle School National Duals

Brey

We are taking a team to this event again this year. I am in need of a few weights. This is a tough tournament that we placed third in last year. Dates are April 3,4&5. Location is Des Moines IA. Cost is $225 which includes entry for three days, shirt, shorts and singlet. I need the following weights to complete a solid team: 125,140,160,171 and 189. There is no weight allowance. Last years event had 60+ teams from all over. We will get about 10 matches at least. Please contact me directly.

Bryan Bailey

Indiana Outlaws

269-352-4526

bebailey73@hotmail.com

Edited by Brey

Last year my son had the opportunity and pleasure to compete on this team.  Wonderful event, very well ran, facilities are great, competition was excellent from all over the country.  It was great seeing competition from the western states that we typically don't see.  I count seven Freshman competing tonight at HS state finals that were on this team representing Indiana last year.  Indiana surprised alot of teams at this event, be great to do it again this year.  Thanks Brey for pulling this together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.