AMSN

Flash Attakk

Just wanted to take the time to say how proud I am of this group of wrestlers this year. Not only the success on the mat but off as well. It is a truly special set of eighth graders that I will be sad to see go. Very proud of you guys going 4 for 4 in the finals and even more proud of the compliments and praise I get from other schools athletic departments on your attitudes and sportsmanship. Keep up the good work!

James Williams

Head Coach

Avon Middle School North

Edited by Flash Attakk

Thanks Coach Williams! I am sure all 4 of them (Trey Lane, Asa Garcia, Nathan Conley and Carson Brewer) will be sad once the season is done this year. Great Coach to push them everyday and takes times to spend 13 hours with them this past weekend. A great team and a great program to be apart of. Also thanks to Coach Blevins who spent all day at Evansville Semi State and then comes to spend a long day at Middle Schoolers. Thanks to all the Avon coaches that help at MS State

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.