Any ISHWCA Middle School State Predictions ?

TeamGarcia

I believe only top Placer per weight class scores. At least that is how it has been since they started the tournament.

I thought they scored top 6 placers from each team? But I do know the teams scores on track are not what they use for team results

Edited by DLane

Here is the post from coach Peck last year:

"If you feel you have a Middle School Team that is in contention for the Team Title after the Middle School State Sunday please do the following:

1.  Wrestler must be from only one Middle School.  You cannot combine Middle Schools even if they are in the same school district.

2.  Add up what you feel your team's score is placed on points for six places (16-12-9-7-5-3).  You may only score your highest placing wrestler.

3.  Email that score to me (with the weights you scored in) at rpeckinp@nccsc.k12.in.us

Thanks, Rex"

With this said: Avon Middle School North has 71 points (four champs and a 4th place). Lane, Garcia, Big Conley, and Brewer all take first. Lil Conley takes fourth. This doesn't include any wrestlers from Avon Middle school South. But they did have a runner up (Rioux). Don't think that anyone else has more points. Avon placed three others 8th (Mckivitz, Miner, and Clark). Great weekend for Avon Wrestling (Saturday and Sunday). Congrats to all on a good day and night of wrestling!

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.