big upsets

Dingo Brigade

Parris and James went back and forth lots of upper body scrambles. Parris was on his back once and James like 3 times. Last time didn't get out

Parris and James went back and forth lots of upper body scrambles. Parris was on his back once and James like 3 times. Last time didn't get out

I was following on track and it looked like James scored the first td. Parris escaped, and took James down. After that it disappeared from track so I don't know if it was straight to his back or what.

It is kind of hard to describe, was exciting. I will try and others may have a different perspective. Parris attempted a head and arm, James scored the takedown. Paris escaped, both were fighting for position and went into a scramble. Looked like Paris caught his head and pulled him over. Then collected the arm, settled and cranked for tha fall. I was impressed all day by Parris, looked strong, athletic and solid technique. Not to mention, Freshman and still undefeated. As always, some very good wrestlers not going to state.

James was up 3-0, Parris caught a wing coming off the bottom and rolled James to his back. Parris looked incredibly disciplined and well trained, at that weight as a freshman it's scary LOL

I haven't looked at the bracket yet, but somebody is getting a bad draw on Friday night.

Edited by edb41

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.