Crown Point Regional

Silvertone1696

Not a ton of talk on here about this Regional. This is my local sectional being a Jasper County resident and all. Here's my take

106: I see a rematch of the Crown Point Sectional here as Colton Cummings(34-1) of Lowell will likely face Valparaiso grappler Ian Dembowski(37-5) with Cummings the decisive favorite.

WATCH OUT wrestler(s): Alex Bautista(24-4) sports an impressive #10 state and #3 semistate ranking. Unfortunately for Alex and the rest of the fans we won't get to see a rematch of the sectional semis he had with Dembowski who is a couple slots behind him in both rankings. That is of course unless be can pull off a big upset. Should be interesting. I like David Taylor(23-8) of Michigan City to round out the fourth to make it out.

Rookie mistake hit the post button. Ill continue in a reply which will connect to this of course

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 80% of guys to get out of cp sectional go on to semi state.

So you're saying that out of the 56 wrestlers who will qualify for Merrillville Semi State that 44 will be from the CP sectional? You're out pretty far on that limb aren't you?

Try reading again, maybe you'll get it the second time.

Do the math maybe you'll get it. 80 percent of 56 regional qualifiers from CP is 44. Find it hard to believe that only 12 wrestlers from Laporte sectional will qualify for the Semi State. Crown Point sectional is good but not that dominant . Probably be more like 33/34 from CP sectional will qualify for M'ville.

I agree with Newbomb Turk, 34 maybe from the CP sectional...give or take the + or - 5% according  to the rider poll...and we all know how good that is...aaaahhhhaaaa.  So here it is...blast me if you want...I can take it...in no particular order...maybe...drum roll...

Cummings

Dembowski

Taylor

Bautista

Line

Moran

Finger

Jensen

Torres

Tolin

Smith

Major

Dembowski

Lamore

Wells

Trent

Donaldson

Cummings

Liggin

Bottos

Akers

Reeves

Becker

Lemley

Schurg

Lichtenberger

Clark

Wallace

Kryston

Kasch

Zelenika

Schoff

Hughes

Schurg

Dodson

Larsen

James

Jones

Norton

Davison

Davison

Mutuwa

Schoff

Dudeck

Correll

Bigbie

Akers

Stewart

Kral

Kukurugya

Gomez

Cutter

HWT

Suttles

Hansen

Wilson

Ceglarek

now I am going in a corner to cry

Do the math maybe you'll get it. 80 percent of 56 regional qualifiers from CP is 44. Find it hard to believe that only 12 wrestlers from Laporte sectional will qualify for the Semi State. Crown Point sectional is good but not that dominant . Probably be more like 33/34 from CP sectional will qualify for M'ville.

106 - Colton Cummings, Ian Dembowski, Alex Bautista, David Taylor

113 - Jonathan Moran, Austin Line, Lucas Finger, Jack Walton

120 - Jack Tolin, Austin Torres, Steven Smith, Avery Blake

126 - Tristan Dembowski, Zach Wells, Chris Trent, Noah Lamore

132 - Zach Donaldson, Jame Cummens, Ryan Bottos, Vince Liggin

138 - Diego Lemley, Riley Akers, Devon Becker, John Reeves,

145 - Daylan Schurg, Greg Lichtenberger, Danny Wallace, Chase Clark

152 - Mike Krzyston, Oszcar Kasch, Mike Lichtenbwrger, Mike Zelenika

160 - Drew Hughes, Darden Schurg, Adam Dodson, Lucas Davison

170 - Dax Jones, Isaac James, Jack Davison, Ben Norton

182 - Andrew Davison, Ashton Mutuwa, Matt Schoof, Caleb Dudeck

195 - John Bigbie, Justin Akers, Corrian Correll, Jake Williams

220 - Morgan Kral, Alex Kukurgya, Dan Cutter, Andrew Gomez

285 - Ian Suttles, Andrew Hansen, Aron Ceglarek, Luke Wilson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.