All Sectional Brackets Released at 2pm EST

Y2CJ41

2pm, seriously? I'm never running a youth practice on Seeding night again.....

What am I supposed to do until 2? Work???

Some suggestions on what to do....

Go for a jog

Do your hair

Take some selfies

Walk your dog

Go to a buffet

Learn a new skill

Practice singing the national anthem, in preparation for Saturday

Email Danny Struck and complain

Email Obama and complain

Go for a jog - I run 5 miles every morning

Do your hair - It's perfect...I wake up and it's done, I do the Fonz and head to work

Take some selfies - Broke my phone when Roman Reigns won the Rumble

Walk your dog - When I take Skywalker for walks it turns into a wrestling match between me, him, and stray country cats

Go to a buffet - Now that's an Idea I can sink my teeth into

Learn a new skill - I've decided to finally write that book "How to out-punt your coverage, you can do it! I'm living proof!"

Practice singing the national anthem, in preparation for Saturday - I think Prepare2Win called dibs

Email Danny Struck and complain - I try, he can't get the depth of my arguments

Email Obama and complain - #ThanksObama

Cant believe we have track wrestling for all sectionals.  Thats what i call progress    Its worth waiting till 2PM.      I always thought it was funny that our sectional, even up to last year, still had the report for wrestlers entered was  based on the old weight classes from  abut 10 years ago.  You know the ones that started at 103.   It was so confusing.    You looked at the report and all the 170 lbers were wrestling 171.

Seriously...nearly 90% of regular season results now available, most major tournaments--including most conferences--on Track, and the entire state series on Track.  We are rockin' a new age, for sure.

Definitely big thanks to Joe for doing and/or promoting a lot of this and an enormous thanks to Mark Durham (TrackWrestling) for all he does. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.