Brownsburg Folkstyle Open

Fabio Jr.

84 coach..........weigh ins are mandated by the ISWA and we were notified of this too late to attempt to set up satellite sites so having on site weigh ins was our only option.  This will be a normal thing that will need to be done at every ISWA sanctioned event from this point forward so its something that we will all have to learn to love.  Thanks for coming to the tournament and we have a plan in place to make this go as fast as possible so hopefully it will be smooth and a no issue !!!  Fingers crossed 

Gotcha, so this is a new thing as far as ISWA requiring this? Its all good with me, I spend 6-7 days a week inhaling the smell of wrestling mats, a little extra time is no skin off my back, but you know how parents are. I trust you guys are doing your due diligence to speed the process along.

I do not think its a "new thing" as it was in the rules all along.  It just seems that clubs were not doing it and it got to the point that it now is necessary to again be reminded that its required and what better place to do it and comply with the rules than at Brownsburg !!!! 

See you Sunday

A big thanks to everyone who came and got better today! Tournament went well everyone was cooperative and friendly and it helped us make the event go smooth! I always stress and have panic attacks when running these things but today everything went swimmingly thanks to to all the volunteers, fans, and wrestlers who made it possible! Thanks again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.