Hobart Garry Burkhart invite

ontherise219

Always a great tournament before the post season and this year should be no different teams from last years(which was cancelled)

Hobart, Frankfort, Griffith, Hammond Morton, Lowell, Mishawaka, North Newton, Portage, and South Bend St. Joe.

We could see

Black reitz 3

Hughes Sopko 2

Cummings and Triana 3

Can't leave that kid an opening. Brendan was once again winning the match. I have to give it to reitz. The way Black rode him and worked him over for a period and a half and for him to recover and get the fall was crazy. These two are tough as nails. 3 more meetings coming up. Fun matches. Or wars I should say.

Black looked great the whole match. Had some great defense on a Reitz High C. Reitz ramped up the action big time in the second period. Emotions running on high during this match. Reitz hit 3 good shots in about 1 minute and a half finished two and in the third got the take down straight to his back Black got off and Reitz reloaded a half and finished it

Hobart folks said sopko would have been out this meet either way due to SATs. Was hoping to see him and Hughs myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.