red vs Angel who you got?

FCFIGHTER170

I saw Red this past weekend and without a doubt one of the all time IN greats and IT got me thinking how would a match vs Angel escobedo vs CJ Red go...Red is best wrstler in country aT 26 AND WE ALL KNOW ANGEL was up there too..I want some thoughts on who youd guys think wins? Itd be a war im taking Angel 5 to 3...and escobedo 6 out of 10...just my two pennies wouldnt surprise me if it was even in a series of ten.

I saw Red this past weekend and without a doubt one of the all time IN greats and IT got me thinking how would a match vs Angel escobedo vs CJ Red go...Red is best wrstler in country aT 26 AND WE ALL KNOW ANGEL was up there too..I want some thoughts on who youd guys think wins? Itd be a war im taking Angel 5 to 3...and escobedo 6 out of 10...just my two pennies wouldnt surprise me if it was even in a series of ten.

Would that be against 2005 Angel Escobedo or against 2015 Escobedo?

i think these threads are the dumbest of all topics on this site...its really imposible to know if a kid today could beat a kid from 10 yrs ago. and honestly who even cares....Nobody in Indiana could beat Angel while he was in high school back then, & nobody in Indiana can beat Chad now...they are definatley 2 of the Indiana all time greats so why do we always feel we have to create a hypothetical match between 2 of Indiana's best, when their high school careers are a decade apart....

i think these threads are the dumbest of all topics on this site...its really imposible to know if a kid today could beat a kid from 10 yrs ago. and honestly who even cares....Nobody in Indiana could beat Angel while he was in high school back then, & nobody in Indiana can beat Chad now...they are definatley 2 of the Indiana all time greats so why do we always feel we have to create a hypothetical match between 2 of Indiana's best, when their high school careers are a decade apart....

Then how about Red vs Micic?

its too bad they never got to wrestle in high school would have been a great match to see...mabey we will get a chance to see that match in a couple years...I think the best hypothetical match for Red would be Red vs Nick Lee because they are the same age and have similar resumes...but unfortunately I don't think we will ever get to see this match, at least at the high school level...I can only assume Nick will go up to 138/145 next year and I doubt Red will be that big next year. if I had to guess Red will go 132 next year so as I said I don't think we will ever get to see this match...but maybe we could get lucky this spring and they both wrestle same weight at Freestyle State, but even then I don't feel we would have a true answer to all our questions as to who is better of the 2 because of Folkstyle/Freestyle differences....

not a jerk, but I am entitled to my opinion and these topics do get on my nerves bcuz they always end up the same way...who wins Chad Red or Mike Ditka,lol...its about like this, if Brock Lesner was 16 yrs old and 125 lbs. do you think he could beat Chad Red in a wrestling match??? if Jesse Owens was running from a lynch mob, would he run a faster 100m dash than Carl Lewis did in 1988. so next time you think of 1 of these if it was 20 yrs ago topics, you don't need to ask me if its ok, ill just tell you now, I know if you think hard enough you can come up with something better to discuss...

I know if you think hard enough you can come up with something better to discuss...

Or we can have fun discussing scenarios like this. I would give the edge to Red his junior year to Angel his junior year since Red is still undefeated at this point.

It's nice to have these topics they are fun. If you don't like them don't read them. This site does not force anyone to read every topic on the forum. Just stay off the topic and let people discuss good wrestling kinda what this thing for isn't it?? Let people have some fun. With that being said I'll take angel now in a year I would have to rethink it when we see how chad finishes up

I love hypothetical matches , pay him no mind, it's fun and entertaining. Some people have an imagination, I fully support this thread. Angel vs Red, I think it's a different era and red has far better competition and that just might give him the edge

its unfair to Red because you look at angels entire body of work. Chad is very good angel is one of the best to ever do it in Indiana

CJ has a great body of work but my fantasy match up be CJ against Betty Swanson(my granny). She held great position had heavy hands and never tipped the scales over 130. She also had a nice throw by and a mean duck under cradle. Far as I know she never lost a match at South Bend Central.

Or we can have fun discussing scenarios like this. I would give the edge to Red his junior year to Angel his junior year since Red is still undefeated at this point.

Angel lost out of state to Joe Gomez, who was pretty good.  Just curious -- who is Red's best opponent in high school?

Are you in 3rd grade?