Purdue takes out Northwestern

Sliga has not looked like himself to me. He started out the season wrestling top ranked guys close now getting dominated by average guys. I don't know if he's hurt, minds not right, or just not made the adjustment yet. Just doesn't look like himself. He was one of my fave guys to watch. Nothing against Kissel either.

Sliga has not looked like himself to me. He started out the season wrestling top ranked guys close now getting dominated by average guys. I don't know if he's hurt, minds not right, or just not made the adjustment yet. Just doesn't look like himself. He was one of my fave guys to watch. Nothing against Kissel either.

Watching him wrestle it seems like his head is in the wrong place. It appears he's getting down on himself after all the losses when he came in a stud. I hope he can turn things around and be the All-American he can be in the next 3 years.