Notable wins and upsets!

ontherise219

I know CP is at Lowell today so might get to see Hughes/Schurg round 1. That would be worth the price of admission. Last time I saw them wrestle in a match they were in 6th grade and Schurg won by one. That loss was later "expunged" from the record by Coach Tucker!! Lol. I wish he was my coach, I could have benefitted from a lot of losses being expunged!!

I know CP is at Lowell today so might get to see Hughes/Schurg round 1. That would be worth the price of admission. Last time I saw them wrestle in a match they were in 6th grade and Schurg won by one. That loss was later "expunged" from the record by Coach Tucker!! Lol. I wish he was my coach, I could have benefitted from a lot of losses being expunged!!

You are funny, my friend. :)  That was never expunged but rather disregarded due to "blocked weights" at the tournament where they met, Darden would have been in the weight class above Drew.  Drew/Darden will meet plenty of times in the coming weeks, no worries there. Both boys are favorites of mine so I wish them the best!

Thomas Dull (Terre Haute North) #8 state had 5 wins and 5 pins at the Avon Super Dual.

Dull with a 2nd period pin over Mason Gaines(Fishers) #6 New Castle  Semi State

Dull with a 2nd period pin over Keaton Fainter (Avon) #4 Evansville Semi-State #16 State.

Wednesday Night

Dull Terre Haute North win by pin 1:34 over Barlow (Bloomington South)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.