120 Will be fun!

pdaddy

Key word is NORMALLY lol. Hudkins is only a 6 because hes been out. Hes 1 for sure. Didnt he win fargo?

I agree with you. Hudkins is a beast, but in the same would he have had to wrestle any of the top 8 this year if he would have been healthy up to this point?

The only three that I know that won Fargo this year from Indiana were Konrath, Red, and Lee. I could be wrong. 

Lol thanks. So no upset if he beats anyone lol

Agreed. No upset if Brayden Bailey or Jeremiah Reitz beat anyone either according to that line of thought. The only person that has beat Bailey in High School is in the Semi Finals at State, and Reitz is a state champ. So not an upset because anyone of them can walk away with the title this year.

With Hudkins, Egli and Ferguson coming out of Evansville......Reitz, Black and Hatch coming from Mville.......Bailey and Elliot coming from NC, imagine the possible 3 vs 2 Friday night match. Good match for the fans but rough Friday night draw for a couple of wrestlers.

With Hudkins, Egli and Ferguson coming out of Evansville......Reitz, Black and Hatch coming from Mville.......Bailey and Elliot coming from NC, imagine the possible 3 vs 2 Friday night match. Good match for the fans but rough Friday night draw for a couple of wrestlers.

Good call never thought of that.

Who are the top two from FW?

Who are the top two from FW?

Never mind. I forgot we have this awesome site with that information being just a click away.

Just seen Hudkins won conference 17-7 in the finals vs McCoy. Is this an upset.... McCoy beats #9 Bocock in the semi finals 7-3

Oh quit!!!! Hudkins is a monster and a great kid!!! My point was that he could upset my prediction. Will that help you sleep tonight?

Oh quit!!!! Hudkins is a monster and a great kid!!! My point was that he could upset my prediction. Will that help you sleep tonight?

But he will have his hands full to do it...

Miller vs Hatch rundown

0-0 end of 1

Hatch picks down gets an escape 1-0 end of second

Miller picks down start of 3rd and gets a reversal and then gives up an escape. Miller gets a takedown with about 25 seconds left to go up 4-2. Gives up another escape with 6 seconds and wins 4-3

Miller vs Hatch rundown

0-0 end of 1

Hatch picks down gets an escape 1-0 end of second

Miller picks down start of 3rd and gets a reversal and then gives up an escape. Miller gets a takedown with about 25 seconds left to go up 4-2. Gives up another escape with 6 seconds and wins 4-3

Beachy lied to me

he also lost to Konrath at state last year.

I mean konrath is who beat Bailey.

I know Paul and his dad. I don't think that they would want this pointed out on here. You have to keep in mind that this was last year, and one match. Bailey is an excellent wrestler who can contend with some of the best. He is undefeated this year, and has earned the #1 ranking that he currently holds.

I know Paul and his dad. I don't think that they would want this pointed out on here. You have to keep in mind that this was last year, and one match. Bailey is an excellent wrestler who can contend with some of the best. He is undefeated this year, and has earned the #1 ranking that he currently holds.

I second!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.