120 Will be fun!

pdaddy

In my opinion 120 will be a fun one to watch!  I think in the end you will see Egli, Reitz, or Bailey in the #1 spot, depending on how they are bracketed. They match up oddly with each other. I am going with a sophomore over a senior in this one! 

Did you forget about Elliot? Lost to Bailey by 1 and has a win over Egli

Did you watch the Egli Elliot match? The announcer and the setting definitely won Elliot that match. Egli with a clear take down (stalemate). When he stacked Elliot over his head, may have been a 5 count definitely worth 2. Egli should have won by at least 3. Won't happen at state. Elliot has a shot but in my opinion its a long shot. 

Did you watch the Egli Elliot match? The announcer and the setting definitely won Elliot that match. Egli with a clear take down (stalemate). When he stacked Elliot over his head, may have been a 5 count definitely worth 2. Egli should have won by at least 3. Won't happen at state. Elliot has a shot but in my opinion its a long shot.

4. Should, could, and if aren't going to wrestling Elliot. 5. No state placer is long shot. I'm old so I'll reference Rob Pavletic. No conference title, no regional, no semi-state title. State Champ for Hobart at 171. Maybe the biggest upset in state history. Anyone at Bankers Life has a shot.

Get robbed? From my view it was a great match between two good wrestlers as was the Bailey/Elliott match earlier in the day. No one got robbed or cheated out of either one of those matches! I believe 120 could end up with 5/6 different champs on 5/6 different days. There's no clear cut favorite from #1 to # 6.

Pepple should bump up and join that crew at 120

Pepple, Konrath and Hildenbrandt have enough on their plates @ 113. Can't wait for Bankers Life! Hope all these kids stay healthy! It is going to be a good time!

Get robbed? From my view it was a great match between two good wrestlers as was the Bailey/Elliott match earlier in the day. No one got robbed or cheated out of either one of those matches! I believe 120 could end up with 5/6 different champs on 5/6 different days. There's no clear cut favorite from #1 to # 6.

No disrespect. But, how far were you up in the bleachers? And yes Elliot could win, he is a great competitor. I just believe one of my earlier mentions are the favorites, because of what I have witnessed,

From my view the ref was out of position to see elliot's back touch the mat for more than a two count. I do not believe he was moving fast enough to catch it all.  When they went out of bounds with no points awarded he looked like a deer in the headlights while looking to the other refs like he needed help.  It was a pretty well wrestled match and very exciting.  In my opinion Egli wrestled better than Elliot and was the agressor most of the match.

I was about 2 feet from the mat. I'm old but my eyes are still 20/20 vision, even without glasses

I did have a little bald guy yelling every EMD kids name in my ear that was from another school down south. He reminded me of The old bald guy on the Benny Hill Show!!

LOL! Didn't notice you a Perry Fan? Now I get it...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.