mat meyham 1-9-15

cp2998

I guess I'm slow to put the pieces together, but does anyone realize that the individual portion of this tournament is on Friday at 1 pm? I know my son doesn't get out of school until 4 pm. Does anyone know why it was scheduled this way?

Don't know. Why schedule a huge dual on the same day as elementary state also? None of our kids will be able to attend? I brought this up when they first announced dates and they blew me off about it.

Not sure what this means? Not sure which organization blew you off? As far as the date for elementary state..... it has been on the same weekend for the last 4 years. It takes a lot of time and effort to plan and run a 20 team tournament with teams from every district of the state. We can not just move a tournament just because another organization plans a dual on that day. Please know that we spend all year planning our state events so we can provide the very best experience possible for the kids. Most likely our duals will be on the same weekend next year. With this said, your club or any other organization is advised to plan accordingly. Also, if you ever feel like you have been blown off, please feel free to come to a board meeting or find a ISWA board member at a tournament, high school event, practice, or any other wrestling event in Indiana (we tend to be at most of them). I assure you that your question will be given all the attention that you desire. We know each other feel free to contact or speak to me at any time.

Sorry, no Matt, wasn't talking about ISWA. I actually emailed nuway about Mat Mayhem duals having their tournament on same day as our state duals. I don't know why they would pick same date. Would be awesome to have some of our kids participate but won't happen now.  I definitely know how much work you guys put in and appreciate it. I just wish nuway would have picked a different date for Mayhem event.

Landon C.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.