Wrestling Prayer Warriors

fanatic46041

I know we have many great wrestlers as well as coaches out there and I could use all of your prayers...Tues morning Dec 23rd my mother had a stroke which has affected her memory skills.. While going through examination process they also found that she had Cancer in her Lungs,spine,liver, kidney...The Oncologist just left, he seemed more optimistic than our 1st diagnosis....her memory is starting to come back and she spoke in about 6 word sentences.....keep the prayers coming we appreciate it!!! The doc at 1st diagnosis wasn't hopefully optimistic but in 2 days we have seen signs of vast improvement has she is starting to remember things and even broke down in tears that she knows she missed Christmas. ..She didn't know myself my brother or my sister by name but does know that she knows us by association, but today knew that it was my daughter's Birthday...My mom has devoted so much of her life to wrestling and us boys in this sport that I feel now we are compelled to give back as much prayer to her as possible as the power of prayer can do amazing things..I don't mean to beg but my mom is the rock that holds this very tight family together and as the Holidays have came and gone the whole family hasn't left her side...Appreciate all Prayers, Billy Birge Rossville Varsity Wrestling Coach & Josh Birge 1998 Frankfort High School state champion.....Rules are just that, you have those who follow them and those who look more in depth in them for that loop hole of change & and sometimes that's the difference between Winning and Losing and in this battle I'm looking in depth in the rule for a positive change!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.