Congratulations Susie Fozo

boomer

Just saw in the KPC news that Suzie just signed with Eastern Michigan. This is there first year of women's wrestling so she will be getting in on the ground floor with them. My son wrestled with her at practices over the last couple of summers and I was always impressed with how hard she worked. One time she spit her eye open on his knee that needed stitches. Instead of leaving she went to the bathroom, cleaned it up and wrapped tape around her head so she could continue practice. She could not see out of the eye but that did not stop her from wrestling. tough kid, I wish her all the best. I would have attached the article but I'm not that good with computers so maybe Y2 can add it. Good luck Suzie.

• 4 months later...

Sue thanks everyone for their congratulations. However, due to questions of Eastern Michigan's women's wrestling program, she was released from her commitment and is currently looking at other schools.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.