New Castle is here New Castle is here!

jchas

I've seen 113 Azariah Ellis (Zionsville) several times now and he's a really tough and scrappy kid. He beat Alex Grino (Southmont) to qualify for SS last year (@106). I could only find two loses on the year. A 2-0 lose to Nick Weaver (Brownsburg) this passed weekend and a lose to an HSE kid.  I could be wrong, but He'll be back to SS again this year. And then who knows.......

Now one would think JCHAS would have reported that and also that Tanner Webster beat Gregg 6-3 I believe.. 

Darrell

I just report what I see with my own eyes.   Nort Mont.  has some really solid guys.  Check out the new rankings.

Who has Fox from Carmel lost to at 160? I have him 3rd in the simi-state and he is 1-2 on the season.

They have him seeded #7 in Hamilton county. That put a first round matchup of Mazero and Fox.

They only seed 4 guys in the hamilton county brackets because they're only 8 man brackets. Fox lost to two opponents in Illinois at 170 (1 opponent from Minooka is ranked #6 3A 170 lost by dec)

They only seed 4 guys in the hamilton county brackets because they're only 8 man brackets. Fox lost to two opponents in Illinois at 170 (1 opponent from Minooka is ranked #6 3A 170 lost by dec)

Thanks,  That makes a lot more sense. 

I just report what I see with my own eyes.   Nort Mont.  has some really solid guys.  Check out the new rankings.

lol yeah..i absolved you..i saw you posted the same results, only in another thread...thx for taking the time on these rankings..was just kidding around with you, know your a HUGE HSE fan...

Darrell

lol yeah..i absolved you..i saw you posted the same results, only in another thread...thx for taking the time on these rankings..was just kidding around with you, know your a HUGE HSE fan...

Darrell

I am a HSE fan but I am also a big wrestling fan.  I just like to watch good matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.