Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings

Y2CJ41

Saw the updated rankings and was wondering why Gage Delong of Eastside was not ranked at 160 when Bailey Shockome is at #7 and Gage pinned him last weekend in 1:12. Just trying to get my kids noticed. Thanks.

How did his match with Levitz go this weekend?

Just wondering why you dropped Terry Nickolson from the rankings at 170. There are only 4 listed and he is a returning SS qualifier and is 14-0 and only been out of the first period 1 time. Also You have Jed Levitz listed as a senior and I believe he is just a freshman. Thanks for the update and Keep the good work.

Laughlin at 138, was left off SS rankings

I'd also like to make a case for Meija (EM) and Tolin (Che) deserving a little more love on the SS and State rankings at 120. Tolin had a solid offseason faring very well at some national dual events. Meija made it to the ticket round of SS at 120 last year, in the toughest regional and SS in the state at that weight class, and has a convincing win vs. Langeloh at the GRR this summer (and beat some ranked wrestlers from MI)

Laughlin at 138, was left off SS rankings

I'd also like to make a case for Meija (EM) and Tolin (Che) deserving a little more love on the SS and State rankings at 120. Tolin had a solid offseason faring very well at some national dual events. Meija made it to the ticket round of SS at 120 last year, in the toughest regional and SS in the state at that weight class, and has a convincing win vs. Langeloh at the GRR this summer (and beat some ranked wrestlers from MI)

Laughlin will make the rankings in the next update. It was an oversite with the shift in Yorktown's lineup.

Tolin won't make the rankings...mainly because Chesterton heads to Merrillville.

Meija will probably jump in soon. Hard to keep track of half the Memorial lineup when they all have the same last names.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.