Harvest Classic

Tonyv

I think its pretty simple.  If you injury default a match, you just lost.  You're opponent wins,  he is the victor and not the loser.  He gets to claim of being the winner of a match.  These rules apply also apply to Penn M109R.  

It's a win on paper is my point,He did not beat Slates in a full match. Wrestlerslife made it sound like Tondrew Tyler will suprise people because he outscored  Slates in a full match. Slates injury defaulted in the first 30 seconds of the match , I believe the score was 0-0 . 

Well if tyler breaks all his opponents in 30 seconds that would be surprising. They are giving you a hard time because of how you worded it. Technically tyler did beat slates. You asked how is that beating him. That being said you are right. That's how wrestlerslife made it sound.

but in the end he didn't really "beat" him.......he just won the match based on the other guy getting hurt......kinda like saying your record is 30-0 when 15 of your "victories" are forfeits........you are 30-0 but didn't really "win" half those matches.......you were handed them.......and just to clarify i am not taking anything away from the Tyler kid......he is probably a tough kid and all........after all, he wouldn't be an INDIANA  wrestler if he wasn't.......like someone said a win is a win.......nobody probably ever declined the win on their record just cause it came from an injury default or forfeit.....

so is there an issue between M109R and sportsfangms or something?..........lol.......i gotta say i liked your comebacks on each other.......

but in the end he didn't really "beat" him.......he just won the match based on the other guy getting hurt......kinda like saying your record is 30-0 when 15 of your "victories" are forfeits........you are 30-0 but didn't really "win" half those matches.......you were handed them.......and just to clarify i am not taking anything away from the Tyler kid......he is probably a tough kid and all........after all, he wouldn't be an INDIANA  wrestler if he wasn't.......like someone said a win is a win.......nobody probably ever declined the win on their record just cause it came from an injury default or forfeit.....

so is there an issue between M109R and sportsfangms or something?..........lol.......i gotta say i liked your comebacks on each other.......

I don't have an issue with him . He didn't like my prediction for the Harvest team title , but may be more to it than that . He does follow Lake Central , who is in the Duneland Conference . Maybe he just dislikes Penn (Football Beatings????)And always for fun.

Tyler is tough. He beat a solid Chadwick from mishawaka at sectionals last year. He was a semi-state qualifier. Most of his losses probably came from slates/Laughlin/chadwick. He might suprise people but not because he beat slates.

I don't have an issue with him . He didn't like my prediction for the Harvest team title , but may be more to it than that . He does follow Lake Central , who is in the Duneland Conference . Maybe he just dislikes Penn (Football Beatings????)And always for fun.

Ohhh look at him getting clever, bringing up football. Our girls traveled over to beautiful Granger, Indiana and beat the Penn Kingswomen, perhaps he's mad about that. Or perhaps he's mad that LC has actually had individual state champions in wrestling, and Penn has to settle for runner ups. Nice try M109R, I like your motor.

since you both are probably older (beyond high school) you should have a wrestle off (thumb wrestling only) to determine who has he edge......

I'm definitely beyond high school, no need to stoop to this, but thanks for the offer. The pen is mightier than the sword, or in 2014, the keyboard.

Ohhh look at him getting clever, bringing up football. Our girls traveled over to beautiful Granger, Indiana and beat the Penn Kingswomen, perhaps he's mad about that. Or perhaps he's mad that LC has actually had individual state champions in wrestling, and Penn has to settle for runner ups. Nice try M109R, I like your motor.

I'm definitely beyond high school, no need to stoop to this, but thanks for the offer. The pen is mightier than the sword, or in 2014, the keyboard.

Penn has had Individual State Champions in wrestling , as a matter of fact 2 in the same year . And FYI there are no High Schools in Granger  .Maybe your girls beat a PHM Middle School ?????

Portage is ahead as a team by 11

106-Johnson ill vs poynter por

113- hidebrant vs Rodriguez mor

120- prado por vs reitz

126- blanco ill vs truver LC

132 blanco ill vs Joseph por

138- Fattore hob vs Macintosh por

145 Lawrence por vs Leon job

152 Christenson LC vs Krzyston and

160 martoro penn vs Larsen HC

170 Sopko vs mammolenti

182 Osborn vs kleimola LC

195 fowler cal vs Hedrick por

220 Schultz ls vs woods

285 Hopkins mcc vs Christman penn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.