Getting New Wrestling Shoes

ENoblewrestling

I am bored, and I am getting some new wrestling shoes.  Any recommendations out there for an old coach that will mainly be using them to walk around the wrestling room and yell in?  Also has anyone wore the new Varner's, they look cool, but seem like they could get dirty real easy.  If anyone else has anything else wrestling shoe related to add to this discussion please feel free.

This gives me an idea for a niche market -- orthopedic wrestling shoes designed for older coaches.  All velcro, all white and modeled on the "Shape-Up" tennis shoes that were the craze a few years ago.

You'd be able to wear them at practice, then just keep them on for the 4pm dinner trip to MCL Cafeteria at the mall.

This gives me an idea for a niche market -- orthopedic wrestling shoes designed for older coaches.  All velcro, all white and modeled on the "Shape-Up" tennis shoes that were the craze a few years ago.

You'd be able to wear them at practice, then just keep them on for the 4pm dinner trip to MCL Cafeteria at the mall.

Perfect, but they have to look cool too.  That way I can still look hip, but have the comfort i'm looking for.  Also it was kind of false advertisement, its more the fact that I am too lazy to get on the mat anymore, than that I am too old.

Love MCL!!!!!

We will see how the Varners hold up.  People either love the looks of them or hate the looks of them.  I do know that as a team dealer I am struggling to get my hands on them.  They are selling extremely well and the factory is having trouble keeping them on the shelf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.