EI Sports / Day ONE is here! - Week One Promo - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Charlestown HS

samaj

Coaches-

DAY ONE is here!!!  I for one cannot wait to get into the room today after school.

If anybody is still considering singlets, warmups, headgear, team shoes etc etc....we can still get it done in time for this year!

We have tons of options....

We have the less expensive sublimation options with longer lead times and we have the Cliff Keen, Brute, Matman sublimation with shorter lead times.  We have options for all budgets and we can get it moving fast!

Promo for this week -

Any team that orders new singlets, sublimated team gear, warmups, or headgear (12 sets or more) this week, will be entered into a drawing that I will draw next Monday for 4 free embroidered coaches polos. 

Our inside sales team and our graphic artist is ready to jump into action.  We can have artwork to you in a matter of hours....not days!!

Give us a call at 812-474-1836 or email at eisports@sigecom.net

Thanks and have a great week!!

Jeff Schaefer

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the Charlestown HS Pirates Coaching Staff....this weeks winners of the free coaches shirts.

Tyson - Go ask Coach D for sizes for 4 shirts.  I will handle the rest!

Thanks to everyone who does business with us!!  We know you have options and we appreciate that you choose us for your programs needs!

Jeff Schaefer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.