Carmel Elementary Triple Dual- December 13th

Wade McClurg

We (Carmel USA Wrestling Club) are looking at doing an Elementary Dual Meet with only 4 teams on a Saturday this year at Carmel High School... December 13th.  One team will be Carmel and then 3 other schools.   We think this is perfect for the young guys in your programs.  We will start at 9am and be done and out of there by 1-2pm.  Have to have USAW card to participate.   This will fill up fast, let us know ASAP... we are doing one on November 22nd just like this and it filled up real fast.

The ages will be K-6th grade.  15 Weight classes: 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 85, 95,105,105+

Cost will be $150 per team cash or check to CUSAWC (15 kids on a team, for each kid over the 15 count it is $5 extra).  So if you have 17 guys total, then cost is $160.   If you have extras you are more than welcome to bring them, we will do our best to get everyone matches after each dual is over.  

Our goal is to make this a friendship environment but at the same time competitive.   We will keep a dual meet score and wrestle 3 one minute periods.  

We love the idea of wrestling 3 quality matches Saturday morning and then be home in time to still enjoy your Saturday.  Parents and the little guys will love this. 

We are looking for 100% sure commitments.  We will take the first 4 teams that confirm for December 13th.  Let me know if you want to do this.   Then I will send you a roster sheet and more details when we get closer to the tournament date.  We will go by the honors weigh in system, please don't abuse this.  

Email me if you have any questions/if you are interested!

Wade McClurg
wade.mcclurg@carmelusawrestling.org
Carmel USA Wrestling Club Coach
Carmel High School Assistant Coach