126 Rankings?

indianawatcher

Pre-Season Ranking have not became official yet.  It was explained that the list you see is just a sample for testing out the new board features.  I'd take it as a working list of wrestlers (somewhat alphabitized) based on last year weight classes.  But at this point even though a number is connected to the list you can view, do not take them as the official rankings.  The official rankings should be out with the Pre-Season Magazine that is suppose to be ready at some point this week.

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I missed the explanation. Either way, I was just wondering. Not being critical. Although, I do think Nick Lee is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I will be surprised if anyone even comes close to beating him based on what I have seen. (No, I am not from Mater Dei).

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I missed the explanation. Either way, I was just wondering. Not being critical. Although, I do think Nick Lee is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I will be surprised if anyone even comes close to beating him based on what I have seen. (No, I am not from Mater Dei).

No problem.  I took it as just needing some clarification, as some others may need as well.

FYI, right now a few national rankings have Lee and James both around the top 10 at 132.  If that situation does indeed play out this season it would a great match up of two of the most talented wrestlers Indiana has had in awhile.

It doesn't need to be explained that those aren't the real rankings. It's pretty easy to tell everyone is at their past weights and....well no one is in too much of an order.

• 2 weeks later...

Y2 I noticed under my profile name I have my  # of posts like everyone else does . Then I have something called warning points which i do not see under other users. Am I on probation I was not aware of any pending issues or problems. But maybe you just have that there to warn me or I guess you may be anticipating some??????  Just curious thought I had been on my best behavior??????????????

Y2 I noticed under my profile name I have my  # of posts like everyone else does . Then I have something called warning points which i do not see under other users.

A persons "warning points" are only viewable to them.  Just think of it like the message board version of doctor-patient confidentiality.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.